Reviews for Hold On Tight To Your Dreams
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Limpifying an ep is ALWAYS a good idea, and I don't think there could have possibly been two finer writers to do it! You and Faye make a great team! Hope this is a start of a trend (poor Sam!) :)
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Absolutely on the edge of my seat loved this AU to WIAWSN! Being a Dean girl..your limp Sam moments feed my need to see Dean in full on big brother mode. I love it when he's worried, distraugt over Sam's injuries etc. (Oh my god, I'm a sadist LOL)

You guys rock. I can't tell you both how much I truely appreciate the fact that you entertain me with such well written stories. Kudos to you both!
Shannon O'Neil chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
That was excellent, you clearly both work well together and I hope there are plans for more limp Sammification with the two of you behind the wheel!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
That was so good! I loved this twist on the djinn ep, and the glance into Dean's feelings was excellent-and TRUE! Brilliantly executed! Love, Robin
friendly chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
nice job ladies.. that was really good.. I really like the idea of doing all the stories with a limp sam twist.. good job
Ciya chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Ew, ick and ouch. My stomach hurt after reading this. Sam had his hand in is abdominal cavity (shudder) and Dean had to cauterize it (double shudder). The boys had a 'chick-flick' moment - yeah!
Floralia chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Well that was sweet/funny/disturbing/gross in slightly unequal measures.

I have a LOT of experience in reading things the two of you have written, so I thought I’d be able to tell from your styles. But this is so cohesive I can’t tell who did what (although I did have a sneaking suspicion when the leather belt made an appearance).

This was such an inventive way to hurt poor Sam, not just the initial injury but the side effects and cure. I didn’t see any of it coming and I was looking hard. But as usual there was a nice emotional core underlying the pain, which suited the episode really well.

A well done to both of you.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Nice amount of gore. Great idea for an a AU and I really like it. Made me wince at the idea of Sam delving into his own stomach. Ouch!

And a bondage kink involving Sam Winchester? You won't find me complaining girl! LOL!

Hope you continue with another one soon!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That was great and just loved the limpSam twist - inspired! Awesome idea Sam's wound infected from the djinn's blood and how you came up with the idea of Sam digging around in his own stomach I will never know!

Loved too Dean admitting he would like a normal life for himself and Sam!

Great writing girls, really enjoyed it!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Very well done guys! I really like the idea of you guys adding a little limpsam to every episode... give us something to look forward to all summer LOL.. again great job... till next time m
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This was great, I love how you integrated limp Sam into a none limp episode. Great collaboration of the two of you. Hope you come up with more awesome stuff. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
that was amazing! and to answer your ? about your co-writter she rocks, doesn't she?) yes she does! oh and if u decide to do another story ill b here Shante.
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
OMG this was simply awesome. I adored the limp Sam twist and the blood infection was inspired...had me puzzling over what had happened for him to be in so much pain.

I really liked what you did with Sam being so out of it that he was digging around in his own stomach - wow. Got to agree with Faye, adding a limp Sam twist to an episode is brilliant. This more than satisified my limp Sam addiction. Liz x
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
The limp!Sam was most awesome - and i love this twist on a fav episode! Of course, I like my beaten!bloody!angsty!Dean - but a little Limp!Sam never hurt anyone, *g*!

Thanks for another awesome story, dear!

*hugs*

Mandy
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh wow. This was awesome. I agree with Faye. AL the eppies need to be written in fic form with extra limp sammy!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »