Reviews for Hold On Tight To Your Dreams
callitintheair chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Hey there,

I firmly believe that every episode should have some limp Sam- so I loved this story.

It was very well written and you two worked together beautifully.

Awesome job!
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Sammify every episode huh? More power to you girls! :)

I did enjoy this and like with everything the Winchesters do - so much could go wrong - even more wrong that it already has a tendency to.

So, this was a very believable twist to the WIAWSNB.

You made a great team.

Thanks for writing!
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
that was fantastic! I totally agree we should twist all the eps with limp!sam.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
OMG! you gals rock!

you are both so mnay levels of amazing each!

OOH!...just the fact of how much Limpage an eppy can really have and how you've changed it so much for the BEST! are gods! literally! omg..every eppy must be seen this way eheh, thank you so much for the hard work girls, you guys are the queens of the fic world x especially in Limp Sam's eyes eehx

thank you!

wow! loved the ansgt and limp dosage x i can dream better now hehe
bb1028 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Oh i'm loving that limp rewrite idea! and I completely agree.. never too much limp!Sam, really the more the better. This was awesome, you both did a great job, and the amount of limp!Sam was perfect :)
sunkisst not logged in chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This was great and I hope you guys do another AU eppy where Sammy gets limpified! :D
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Ok, may I first say... OUCH! DAMN THAT HAD TO HURT!

Now, with that out of the way... cool twist on the epi and finally Dean understands more of Sam's point of view while Sam finally admits how much he has given up, not just in 'reality' but his hopes and dreams too.

Whew... all packed into a one shot... so cool!
carocali chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Love your twist on this, and this way is more interesting! Dean battling imaginary and real!Sam was awesome. But to wake and find what he'd done? Yikes! Poor Dean!

And how heroic of Sammy to take everything upon himself to get his brother (and the girl) to safety! The FBI IS after them (at this point in the series) and it's very smart for them to call from a payphone. I SO love when people put logic into their stories! Yeah, Common Sense!

Sorry we had to wait a year to read this, but SO glad that you guys decided to share!

AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
LOL, you ladies gave poor Sam great car choices.

I really like how you show us Sam's thoughts as he's figuring out exactly how the djinn works and that he comes to the realization that Dean would never leave him voluntarily.

"His brother was lying on the bed, his hand thrust deep into his abdominal cavity." Okay... that is just wrong.

I was wondering how you were going to be able to turn this into major limp!Sam, but I shouldn't have doubted you ladies genius.

Great little re slanting of the ep in a limp Sam direction.
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I loved this!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This was wonderful. Great imagery- Sam in the mini coup! (too funny)Sam's hand in his stomach! (gross) but all good! I guess the best thing that I can say is that besides this being a wonderful limp Sam story- it flowed so well. I can't tell where one of you started and the other picked up the story- it meshed so well. Great work girls! :0) Claudia
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Yes. Pimp the limp at every opportunity. You write it, I'll read and review. Awesome twist. The way things seem to be going in fandom, Sam girls need to quit being so diplomatic and go for a little more action. Thanks and write lots more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
WOW, what an awful thought-Sammy poking arounf inside his own stomach trying to get out whatever it was that was causing him so much pain! It's a darn good thing Dean showed up when he did to stop Sam from hurting himself more. OH MERCY, just thinking about the way he cauterized that wound gives me goosebumps!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3