Reviews for Oops!
Floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Heehee, yay! I hate all of these Graire pairings... hooray for not being the only one that believes in Grary! :D Yay! This was really cute. 3
Memma546 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Is she going to live? It's only a broken ankle, Gray! LOL! Love it, it's cute. Good work, write more of these!
silverpaint chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
LOL! I so see a fanart for that - Gray working away in the blacksmiths, when he somehow hears Mary's cries for help all the way from the libary even when no one else did, and he goes up to Saibara and asks if he can get out early to save Mary, and Saibara says no, and Gray just runs out the door and all the way to the libary at super-speed, while Saibara stands at the door of the blacksmiths yelling "COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW, BOY" Anyway, it was an amazing Grary oneshot. Grary is such a cute couple.
Quirke chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Ooh, this was seriously cute. I pretty much adore the MaryxGray pairing, I've read quite a lot of fanfiction for them, but yours was definitely one of the best I've read.

I love the last sentence!

I think you did get into the character.

I don't know why, but I've always seen Mary as a sensible, yet slightly eccentric person. And I think that you wove that into the fic really well.
Tamaki11 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
This was so cute and funny and fluffy! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.:) I love it! I think you wrote Mary 20 times better than I ever could, though Gray was a tad out of character. *hands AdaLeon cookies* For your awesome authorism!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Hm, now who could be the one saying that Gray and Mary are meant for each other...? Honestly, Claire, where do you get these matchmaking ideas? Certainly not MY forum! XD

Cute! I mean, as soon as Mary fell I had an inkling of what would happen, but it remained cute. Gray's a bit overdramatic, but that's what adds to his cheesy librarian-wooing charm.

Thank you very much for this fluffy read, and I hope to see more from you~!
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
:3 aw...this was adorable. I lol'd at several places...and I'm so jealous...where is my KiSA? v.v...anyways, good job, and I hope to see more from you soon