Reviews for Will Of The Jewel
Cosmic-lover chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
I really like this story and hope you update again soon :) Oh and I absolutely adore the idea that Kagome is going to get to be with all three males hehehehe I'm a bit of a pervert to think that buuuut I do love the smexy kitsune and the other two aren't so bad themselves :P So yeah a great story this is turning out to be!
Rogues Angel chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
Please update soon! It is a great story.
DragonFire Princess chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
sousie chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
update!update
MysteriousMeadowByTheWaterfall chapter 9 . 8/23/2010
looks good but with that last part I wonder if your going to out sesshomaru in the mix
Foxluna chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
hahaha i wonder what Sesshomaru was suggesting then, and whay'd his eyes get darker? hm i wonder when Yusuke will take her and when they all will place their mating mark on her... well please make sure to update.

please and thank u.

laters,

Fox
Kisa Tora chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
PLEASE update this story.
Rhianna224 chapter 9 . 6/22/2009
love it
Tsuki no Echo chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
This one too! I luvrs it much. It's so good and what was with the look Sesshoumaru gave Kagome? I'm not quite sure how to interpret that. Please update. Oh and as to that book idea. It think that would be ver interesting so as you keep writing these. Lol. You'd have a lot of disappointed fans. Of course it's been awhile since you wrote this so you may have already started writing it. Anyway, good luck.
xKagex chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
AWESOME Story! Update Soon!
Regretfully-yours-Cassy-chan chapter 9 . 3/6/2009
great story so far, please update soon
saki-myamoko chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
that...would be utterly amazing. If you did, please let me know the tittle, and I would totally read it.
Krystal Twilight chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
luv it, please update soon
bandit01 chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
Okay, good story! U need to update.
shadow miko chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
this was an awesome chap i cant wait for you to update so update aspa please! :D
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »