Reviews for Will Of The Jewel
fox of the darkness night chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
Awesome story so far, I totally love it! Please continue and update soon!
zoey tamagachi chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
yay! plz update soon! I really like it!
secretlovers chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
this is really good, you only go into detail about hiei taking her, while i like that pairing could you please be more discriptive when kurama has his fun with her?
hA-UkA chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
Good descriptions.
La Canelle chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
I love your story...I can't wait for you to update on it. So what going to happen next time? Is yusuke going to make a move? Are is Kurama and Hiei going to have a threesome with Kagome? And what demon is kagome going to turn into? Anyway are you going to put sesshomaru in the mix with Kagome?
Kidnapped by a Demon chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
aww come on don't tell me that fluffy was hitting on her to? poor kags so many cute & horny mates I bet she has to be sore from that and haveing to walk all day,lol. (lucky)
RebornRose1992 chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
go for it! er i have no idea what we were talking ..hmm i like this chapter..its funny at the end
kyo anime chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
Love the story. Please update soon.
S. T. Nickolian chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
Dang... The Jewel's a greedy little bastard, isn't it? Now it's pulling on Sesshomaru, or am I interpretting that wrong. Great job so far. A few inconsistencies, but other than that, pretty well written. Update soon!
Kagome Lady of Darkness chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
Amazing work and update asap please! I really loved it!
Funabisenu chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
well Shippo is a demon yet you gave him a age
Fk306 chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
this is great I look forward to more
ILoveAnime89 chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
Love it update again soon. .
Kage Hasu chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
really good chapter. i love your stories. so exactly how long will it take for kagome to completely change into a youkai? update soon
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
hellz yes you should try for an origional but don't put it online if you want it to be published as a bood okay? SOmeone might try to steal it...I think you should definately try that out...I would buy your book!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »