Reviews for Unexpected Love
KurokochiiTetsu chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
That part was totally awesome.. Your very good .. But I want more ! LOL
creative hahnaa chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Do you know what is ironic? It's that at the beginning of this chapter I finally realized that Lady Hermione was never mentioned then in the same chapter she is introduced. There are only two possible solutions. You are either psychic or its just a coinsidence.
creative hahnaa chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
I am in love with Kazu. If only I could wrap him up and carry him with me, he would get along great with my friends. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
Nice story really...but nooo benvolio! Kazu! QAQ
kimihime97 chapter 19 . 12/7/2012
ive been reading this story over and over again for a while and all i can say is... THANK U! it's sooo freakin hard to find Tybalt x romeo, people just dont seem to like it! ugh, im soo glad i found this.
SisterlyDuo2 chapter 19 . 2/21/2012
it made me cry! but pretty good
Kamikami chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
I love this story!

You may be the only writer who thought of RomeoXTybalt but I have been looking for that pair for ages and you are me MESSIAH.

lool
superiorme chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
I had just finished reading a OHSHC fanfic before this, in the fanfic... Haruhi and Juliet are very similar...

Creepy...
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEwha chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Romeo is such an UKE!

OMG I LOVE IT :D
OfAGroovyMind chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I this story so much that I have read it quite a few times already in total and plan on reading it again. Its that good...I actually printed out all the chapters and have kept them safe in a file, have had the story for over a year now:)

Love Love LOve the whole writing and the plot is interesting, I really did enjoy reading, I really did.

TybaltxRomeo - Its too cute:)

Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 19 . 6/17/2011
Haha well this is the first time I've read this pairing. . .Also the Juliet x Hermione twist at the end was cute (:
Lord Kharl chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Oh my gosh, you are great!
Lilia0 chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
Definately B, Francisco and Curio o.o
Mewlexii chapter 19 . 9/9/2010
Haha "...but she falls in love with Juliet instead. The End!"

Listen, have you watched the old verson of romeo and juliet the 1986 version? Well if you haven't than you really have to...the presence between Tybalt and Romeo is buzzing...there was the scene when Tybalt killed Mercutio and him and Romeo were fighting (wrestling more like) it was soo funny, it looked so wrong (in a sexual way) it looked like they were like they were literally doing it in front of everyone...might give you some more inspirations ;)

I know you were writing from the anime verson of Romeo and Juliet but i haven't watched that yet so i was imagining the characters from the movie...Romeo is sooo pretty from there, he looks like Zac efron...
Mewlexii chapter 18 . 9/9/2010
"Hermione…that name sounds so familiar."...Yah she's from Harry Potter...seems like she was in love with Romeo after all...poor Ron...Haha i can almost imagine the real hermoine reading Romeo and Juliet, falling in love with the imaginery Romeo and looking up spells to appear in the book to see him...lol! Love this story btw_