Reviews for Unexpected Love
Francisco x Romeo please! ••
It's great it would've been better if bae hadn't died tho
Fox Neko-Chan chapter 19 . 11/24/2015
I cried when benvolio and kazu died I truly cried I also cried when Romeo was saying he loved everyone I also cusse at lord montigue and my mom and sister just looked at me like I was crazy and then my dad came into the room and he was like fanfiction a and I just nodded he said I understand how you feel I read some pretty sad ones to and I just looked at him with the biggest smile on my face and told him he was the best dad ever and my mom just shook head and said I actually expected that and that is sad and me and my dad just laughed while my sister just sat there looking so confused
KurokochiiTetsu chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
That part was totally awesome.. Your very good .. But I want more ! LOL
Ashviqua Kadar chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Do you know what is ironic? It's that at the beginning of this chapter I finally realized that Lady Hermione was never mentioned then in the same chapter she is introduced. There are only two possible solutions. You are either psychic or its just a coinsidence.
Ashviqua Kadar chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
I am in love with Kazu. If only I could wrap him up and carry him with me, he would get along great with my friends. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
Nice story really...but nooo benvolio! Kazu! QAQ
kimihime97 chapter 19 . 12/7/2012
ive been reading this story over and over again for a while and all i can say is... THANK U! it's sooo freakin hard to find Tybalt x romeo, people just dont seem to like it! ugh, im soo glad i found this.
SisterlyDuo2 chapter 19 . 2/21/2012
it made me cry! but pretty good
Kamikami chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
I love this story!

You may be the only writer who thought of RomeoXTybalt but I have been looking for that pair for ages and you are me MESSIAH.

lool
superiorme chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
I had just finished reading a OHSHC fanfic before this, in the fanfic... Haruhi and Juliet are very similar...

Creepy...
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEwha chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Romeo is such an UKE!

OMG I LOVE IT :D
OfAGroovyMind chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I this story so much that I have read it quite a few times already in total and plan on reading it again. Its that good...I actually printed out all the chapters and have kept them safe in a file, have had the story for over a year now:)

Love Love LOve the whole writing and the plot is interesting, I really did enjoy reading, I really did.

TybaltxRomeo - Its too cute:)

Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 19 . 6/17/2011
Haha well this is the first time I've read this pairing. . .Also the Juliet x Hermione twist at the end was cute (:
Lord Kharl chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Oh my gosh, you are great!