Reviews for Open Your Eyes
AnimePinkCess chapter 1 . 2/15
sniff sniff, thank you very much for writing this. I love it!
Rani Malik chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This was so romantic. I love it
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This was just so beautiful and truly sweet. What made it even more better and perfect was that both Goku and Chi Chi were in character.

And u know, I have always felt bad for Goku, since he is the hero. HE is the one everyone always looks up to, to save them and come up with a plan. Even though he does love fighting, it still must me a heavy burden to bear. If he isn't strong enough... Still, he acts happy and strong, I think so everyone else won't worry. Just like those days before fighting Cell. Sure, he had faith in Gohan, but still.. And it makes sense why he has faith in future generations. He knows he won't always be around to defend Earth.

Anyways, this really was a wonderful and sweet read :)
Haaruuhii chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is so cute, you got me teary and emotional. This was really beautiful
Riz-sama chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
So romantic and beautifully written. I really love it! :)
Aie99 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I wacked off to this aiee
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Beautiful, ok? Jus perfect in every way. You had me tearing up for a minute. I loved it a loy. Simply a waonderful story.
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
OH MY GOD ADORABLE *heart symbol*
dorcas chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh wow, I've never read anything about why Chichi fought, so it's nice to see your thoughts on it. And oh, the fluffiness. And oh, the ghost mention-that's so sad! Here, less is definitely more.
Haphazard Snow chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Very sweet fic. I really liked how you showed how much Goku loves Chichi. We really don't see enough of it in the show. Keep up the lovely work!
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was simply wonderful. I loved it. Well done.

sora
Mew57 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was truly wonderful, i love it. Please write more such brilliant stories about these two :)
Kiddo626 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was sweet. I love G/CC, and this story is just one of the many that proves how wonderful this couple can really be. Great job! _
DBZLover4Ever chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I liked this story it was a really cute one shot, and a pretty good G/C fic.
gokuandchichi4eva chapter 1 . 9/2/2011