Reviews for Why
FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That one nearly made me cry again...oh well, it was still cute. I see Hiei like that too. Afraid of rejection and feeling like he did so much wrong that he doesn't deserve anything good. I'm so glad you captured that part of him so well. :3
jadedbunny chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
this is sad...but well done!

hiei should stop bottling up emotions, shouldn't he? 8D

i'm really loving H/B now...:)
misaki kenchi chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Write more pls:) thank u
Hiei08 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I'm taking the time to read all the rest of your stuff that I missed. I don't have time to review every one, perhaps, but I did enjoy this one. That's not to say that I didn't like the others, cause I really did, but this just appealed to me because it focused on so many aspects of our favorite character. :o)
kitsunegirl96 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Another one with the end of rejection...Your good at these, ya know?

~Kgirl~
Forbiddenrace1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Poor Yukina. well...poor everyone.

Well done! I liked it a lot!
Christin chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Aw. That was sad... But Great Job.. I loved It..
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
honky crap? haha..never heard that one before, but NEVER! it really was great! another job well done!
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
botan is so sweet! these Hiei/Botan stories are starting to grow on me...I only wish that it was longer...but oh well.
tifa chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Very well done, i have to say very impressive to say the least. You should for surely write a second to this one.

A LOT! of people want a secong one
Lhouse chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
for the love of god that was just so heart breaking I have tears in my eyes. wonderful that was wunderful and I feel bad for Hiei and Botan and Yukina. damn that story has power behind it, the power to make people feel. you have a gift, please keep using it.
Chisu chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I liked it. Although I do wish it could expand into a longer story to see if maybe Botan could convince Hiei otherwise. But I'm a hopeless romantic. Hee. Good job!
no name chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
please right more

it was really a great story
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Aww, poor Hiei. He deserves people! He deserves Botan. That was cute but sad.
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Not as good as the others in my opinion, but stll very cute!