Reviews for The Journal
sagey chapter 13 . 11/5/2011
I cant beleive I didnt review so here i am rereading and reviewing...

loved all the nuances of the people writing..and how they all benefitted from this endeavour...

and especially of course i loved john and teyla finding each other and finally sharing what is in their hearts...

hugs
bsctjbclb chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This is a really nice story. Thanks for letting me read it!
AriaJack chapter 13 . 1/1/2009
I loved this story. Absolutely loved it. I hope you write a sequel. I hope you write ten sequels. There's just one problem. I can't seem to use the link! I tried twice, double checked to make sure that I had the right spelling, it didn't work. Please help!
Asugar chapter 13 . 9/2/2008
I'm so sad this is over. You could keep this going for quite some time as a form of episode tags. I commend you for the incredibly clever concept and way to show the changes in John and Teyla's relationship. You did a great job including humor, mystery, sadness and romance. Very enjoyable. Thank you very much!
Asugar chapter 12 . 9/2/2008
Yay. The blind item gossip is back. Talking about Keller, Ronon and McKay I'm guessing. Teyla's talking about Kate Heightmeyer in the last. Her entry is quite lovely and wise.
Asugar chapter 11 . 9/2/2008
Okay, now this is my favorite chapter! What a great dilemma to have to choose among so many wonderful chapters which is my favorite. You wrote them both perfectly. John's difficulty expressing emotions and unnecessary and constant assumption of guilt, Teyla's ability to comfort him and say exactly the right thing. Gorgeously written, thanks.
Asugar chapter 10 . 9/2/2008
I'm guessing the first is Ronon talking about Keller? Sounds insightful just like him. I adore Teyla's entry and hearing that she and John may finally reveal what they feel. Is the last Carson? Still enjoying the guessing game as much as they are.
Asugar chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
Aww. The boys talking about the journal and teasing Rodney is great. Rodney of course puts his foot in his mouth despite his good intentions.
Asugar chapter 8 . 9/2/2008
YAY! More John and Teyla. Because entry 1 is completely undeniably John. You nailed him and his voice. Teyla has got to be the last one. Her words on their connection are exactly what I have always seen between them on the show. Still don't know who dirty joker and the song person are. Hmm. My second favorite chapter so far (seven is my current favorite).
Asugar chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
YAY! John and Teyla. SO perfect and absolutely them. The quietness of her pain, the way he senses it and seeks her out and knows the exactly right way to act. Their connection is beautifully captured here. Very moving. So glad her baby did not die but you treat a sad subject very delicately and still with some humor and lightness. Great job.
Asugar chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
This chapter's entries are easier for the most part. Carson clone (so evocative and heartbreaking), ROdney (sarcasm and defensiveness is very in character), Teyla (I am still convinced) talking about John (I hope!), and that darn dirty joke person. I still think it's Chuck. Maybe Lorne. I like how we can see relationships evolve and people grow from entry to entry.
Asugar chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
Eek! I adore gossip as much as the first writer apparently does! A blind item. Great mischievous tone. Cadman? And dare I hope she is referring to John and Teyla? The writer did mention "she was gorgeous" and "he was hot." Sure sounds like descriptions of them. And I'm guessing on the west pier? Wild man must refer to Ronon. Wonder who he is hooking up with. This story is so much fun. It feels quite interactive. Now who could "Lonely" be? Katie is already identified. The dirty limerick person continues to intrigue me. Someone who knows science with a great sense of humor and clever turn of phrase.

I hope the last is Teyla. It sounds like her. Amazing how many values and beliefs she and John share despite being from two different galaxies. Beautifully written.
Asugar chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
So Katie is the heart broken entry. Perfect. This scene is very sad and well-done. Full of a sense of missed opportunities and loss.
Asugar chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Ooh. I agree with anonymous writer in the journal. How fun the different entries are. I'm at a loss as to who each is. I don't think the dirty jokes are John, that's a red herring. Chuck maybe? And the last entry is so sad. Great job creating such distinct and different voices in each entry.
Asugar chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I love this concept and the chance to see everyone vent and interact. What a great start.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »