Reviews for Second Chance
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 7 . 7/9
3...2...1...AWWWWW! I ship it. Furet should've totally lived. There didn't seem to be any good symbolism or reason for him to die, except to set Pacific up with Leo. Thanks for writing!
Bee chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
Loved your story!
PlatinumPipo chapter 7 . 2/27/2014
I am so glad you wrote this! I wanted to kill whoever thought of killing Fulle! It was good and it made me less mad at the world so thank you!
Artifex chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Then there were green skies. So there is a small chance, because every now and again a rare occurrence known as a green flash will light up the sky for less than a second, but it happens.
Artifex chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This is what SHOULD have happened. This makes me happy-bro was too cool, and too boss, and too caring to A be killed, and B be forgotten. This makes me smile.
Ana Paula92 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
So cute 3
I know it's been a whil since you wrote this, but I just watched the anime and I HAD to read some FuretxPacifica fanfiction! Loved it! :)
NobodyInParticlr chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Awesome story! :D Just finished watching the anime for the first time and came looking for a fanfic that had Furet in it 'cause I was soooo depressed that the anime killed him off pointlessly. :( This story fit the requirement perfectly! Thanks! :D
Lady Ari chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
AAAhh I love this story. I literally had shivers when she woke and screamed his name. I wanted to cry. I wish it wasn't over.

Lady Ari
hotsasukefan chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
I love this story there aren't that many stories that can make e type this so i am being truthful i love it!
wingchan7 chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
oh. I loved this pairing. I was so upset when Furet died. I so wanted Pacifica to end up with him.

Thank you for giving them a happy ending. _
KuiKui chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I CRIED FOR THAT EPISODE TOO! D:

I love the way you write out this story. Keep it up! It made me cried once again. ):

its such a pity for Furet to die.. how i wished there would be an episode where he and Pacifica get together. ):
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Oh man! This was so good! I loved reading it!

I'm glad Fulle and Pacifica got together again! This should've been the way the anime went! Great job!
Faeyt chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
I like where the story is going so far, and only have one thing to comment on that bothered me in this particular chapter. I know it's minor, but you used the word 'fowl' instead of 'foal'. As far as the meaning of the words, a 'fowl' is really any type of bird, and foal is what we call baby horses. Like I said, small but thought it should be said.
Tsukiakage chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I loved this story! Very well written! I'm glad someone had the nerve to write a fic about how it should have been between Fulle and Pacifica had he not died. _ It made me happy! :D
bleedingroses94 chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
Wow I totally love it! Please make a sequel! Onegai?