Reviews for Second Chance
Bee chapter 7 . 4/1
Loved your story!
PlatinumPipo chapter 7 . 2/27
I am so glad you wrote this! I wanted to kill whoever thought of killing Fulle! It was good and it made me less mad at the world so thank you!
Artifex chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Then there were green skies. So there is a small chance, because every now and again a rare occurrence known as a green flash will light up the sky for less than a second, but it happens.
Artifex chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This is what SHOULD have happened. This makes me happy-bro was too cool, and too boss, and too caring to A be killed, and B be forgotten. This makes me smile.
Ana Paula92 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
So cute 3
I know it's been a whil since you wrote this, but I just watched the anime and I HAD to read some FuretxPacifica fanfiction! Loved it! :)
NobodyInParticlr chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Awesome story! :D Just finished watching the anime for the first time and came looking for a fanfic that had Furet in it 'cause I was soooo depressed that the anime killed him off pointlessly. :( This story fit the requirement perfectly! Thanks! :D
Lady Ari chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
AAAhh I love this story. I literally had shivers when she woke and screamed his name. I wanted to cry. I wish it wasn't over.

Lady Ari
hotsasukefan chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
I love this story there aren't that many stories that can make e type this so i am being truthful i love it!
wingchan7 chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
oh. I loved this pairing. I was so upset when Furet died. I so wanted Pacifica to end up with him.

Thank you for giving them a happy ending. _
KuiKui chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I CRIED FOR THAT EPISODE TOO! D:

I love the way you write out this story. Keep it up! It made me cried once again. ):

its such a pity for Furet to die.. how i wished there would be an episode where he and Pacifica get together. ):
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Oh man! This was so good! I loved reading it!

I'm glad Fulle and Pacifica got together again! This should've been the way the anime went! Great job!
Faeyt chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
I like where the story is going so far, and only have one thing to comment on that bothered me in this particular chapter. I know it's minor, but you used the word 'fowl' instead of 'foal'. As far as the meaning of the words, a 'fowl' is really any type of bird, and foal is what we call baby horses. Like I said, small but thought it should be said.
Tsukiakage chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
I loved this story! Very well written! I'm glad someone had the nerve to write a fic about how it should have been between Fulle and Pacifica had he not died. _ It made me happy! :D
bleedingroses94 chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
Wow I totally love it! Please make a sequel! Onegai?
Lorraylon chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
I loved it! It was too cute! Yes, Furet was a great character- it's nice to see him get a happy ending!