Reviews for Much Better
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
What the hell was that? I don't get the ending.
drpepperfreak00 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
LOL i loved aangs rant i laughed
randommonkeyz998 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I love it! XD
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I RECOGNIZE THE GILMORE GIRLS DIALOGUE AND LOVE YOU FOREVER, LYRALOCKE, FOR INCLUDING IT IN A KATAANG FIC!

Rest in peace, Lyra, you beautiful, beautiful person!
lilyhermionepotter17 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great Story!
blazelight790 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
uh.. that Aang's the avatar? XD

Loved the ending and the story! Short and sweet, just how I like it (with some Angst sprinkled on top xD)
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
You should be really happy you can't hear me when I'm reading your stories. I'm almost screaming when something happens between Aang and Katara and at the end of this story I was laughing so much that my cat ran out of the room. It's just so typical - What did that guy have that he didn't? He's not that smart if he can't figure that out. XD Thanks for another amazing story. And my in-famous words: It's so cute :)
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
As directed, I found the song. You were right; that song is awesome! I have a new band to obsess about.

I love the way you write Toph. “What, are you just gonna watch those two making kissy faces at each other? Or are you going to march in there and put an end to the madness?” I love it, I love it!
une valentine chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Hahahahaha. I loved this! Jealous Aang is hilarious and sweet, and um...hey, I love you?
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
THE ENDING IS TOO FUNNY! lol
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
OH so cute and romantic... Goofy Face
Chocoholic10 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
nice ending! it was pretty funny!
OctopusByStarlight chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
XD Haha, that was a nice funny one. I really liked it.
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
O, that last line made me giggle. XD
macsauce32 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008