Reviews for What Comes Around
Yr very skilled.

NIce work XD

Beth xx
PH2W chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
I sure hope you come back to this soon.

McAbby of course.

Tiva possibly.

Stick with the family dynamic it rocks:-)!

Tony is so overprotective and we need to see Gibbs be more. O, like maybe when he figures out McGee and Abby redid the deed?

Write, write, write...
A chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
I don't review often so yeah...I like this story its going well I think. It made me laugh out loud and normally I just smile...anyway if you could keep this McAbby I would love it even more...lol...happy writing
Lady aracne chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Oh I liked it,very keep it McAbby, I love McAbby, I wouldn't mind TIVA as well (hint,hint) good job!
Celena Caine chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
I think it is great so far. I wouldn't mind seeing some Mcabby though. :)
Sorgina chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Definitely GibbsAbby pairing, can't make up my mind who Ziva would be best with. Tony's definitely the overprotective 'elder brother' :-)
precious pup chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Oh good stuff. I would like to see McGee and Abby get together. You already have it that he still has feelings for her and shes kind of coming around to see the disadvantages of what she doing to see maybe the advantages of a stable relationship. Besides poor mcgee is a great guy and never gets the girl... and it would drive Tony nuts that Mcgeek gets the hot chick! Big brother/little brother confrontation. AND they have slept togehter again so there has to be some chemistry there even if drunk. Maybe another girl could flirt with McGee and draw Abby out? Or he gets hurt saving her from wacko?
Alexandra-Casey-Olivia chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
I loved it. It was awsome. I just read all of it. Abby is my favorit and i am glad that they all would stand by her. Update soon
Elfenwesen chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
hey there... I liked the story, I think you did especially good on the last scene. But I'd recommend you a beta reader as there some minor mistakes in this story (e.g. to instead of too). I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this story.
Jess chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Please, please, please right more!
FrostyFingers chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
OMG! MORE ASAP!
aserene chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Oh poor Abby, I love it. excellent work!
MASH mad chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
[ Poor Abby,

this is really good, i can't wait for more.
forevermissingwonderland chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Awesome chapter.

How are the rest of the NCISers going to handle this?

Peace-out, MinnyMisty
Delta-6 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
More more more! Hanging out to see what happens next.