Reviews for Getting Even
Kazuhe chapter 22 . 4/7
i really like this story. thank you
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 3/16
I like the story line, and the plot. It's really funny when Sesshomaru and Kagome made up a plan to be pretend lovers to get back at Inuyasha. But soon, the plan changes, and they become real lovers. Kikyo leaves Inuyasha when he betrays her, I liked how she cursed him, and how the tetsusaiga rejected Inuyasha, and how Inuyasha's demon blood was sealed. Inuyasha needs to learn his lesson that you can't have two. It's either one or the other, not both.
xXLizzy-MargaretXx chapter 22 . 2/14
Nice story. Loved the ending.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 22 . 7/8/2014
Loved this story. I was so happy to find it so I could reread it!
boocat chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
I like this fanfiction. It was sweet and had a happy ending. The only thing about it that was a little sad was that Kagome lost her miko powers. shrugs oh well, it was still a very good story.
SpencerAaeru chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
This story was amazing. Not once did I get bored reading it and I look forward to reading more like this one. ;)
munford chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
What is wrong with you inu doesnt deserve a happy ending but other than that great job
Aozora12 chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
I have read this story twice and I still love it!
Aozora12 chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
I loved it so much! The ending wrapped up a little bit fast but it was still great!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
This story was awesome, amazing, and it had a beautiful ending!
2cute4U chapter 22 . 2/22/2013
I love it i dont say that a lot ya know thx
lady sessh chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
love the fic wish you owned inu kag x sess my fav pairing !
u
Aryenne chapter 22 . 6/18/2011
Nice, i like the story and i like the fact that it doesn't concentrate on Naraku and the shards.
elvenarcher516 chapter 16 . 6/2/2011
ah, paradox. I love it. I must say that you have many, many, many spelling and grammar errors and I would suggest a beta reader before you submit your documents, but your story is wonderful and fun and I find myself enjoying it even though it has many errors. I know that this story is complete, and that you will probably not remember much of what was written here, but I am thrilled to read your story and look forward to more from you so I can see how you grow as an author.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 22 . 5/1/2011