Reviews for Getting Even
Undertheskys chapter 20 . 10/22/2015
Man why did Kagome have to loose her miko powers? its what make kagome, kagome. She should have been a Demon miko
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
Daaamn Kagome is such a tease. I LOVE HOW SHE TOOK CONTROL
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
UhUn is actually Ah-Un not UhUn
Undertheskys chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
I like how Sango bursts into Kagome's room thinking it was Miroku she called a pervert
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Ohhh damn Sesshomaru, you sure can write
Undertheskys chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
OMG KAGOME AND SESSHOMARU ARE SO CUTTE
Kazuhe chapter 22 . 4/7/2015
i really like this story. thank you
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 3/16/2015
I like the story line, and the plot. It's really funny when Sesshomaru and Kagome made up a plan to be pretend lovers to get back at Inuyasha. But soon, the plan changes, and they become real lovers. Kikyo leaves Inuyasha when he betrays her, I liked how she cursed him, and how the tetsusaiga rejected Inuyasha, and how Inuyasha's demon blood was sealed. Inuyasha needs to learn his lesson that you can't have two. It's either one or the other, not both.
Lizzy Lightning chapter 22 . 2/14/2015
Nice story. Loved the ending.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 22 . 7/8/2014
Loved this story. I was so happy to find it so I could reread it!
boocat chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
I like this fanfiction. It was sweet and had a happy ending. The only thing about it that was a little sad was that Kagome lost her miko powers. shrugs oh well, it was still a very good story.
SpencerAaeru chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
This story was amazing. Not once did I get bored reading it and I look forward to reading more like this one. ;)
munford chapter 22 . 7/13/2013
What is wrong with you inu doesnt deserve a happy ending but other than that great job
Aozora12 chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
I have read this story twice and I still love it!
Aozora12 chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
I loved it so much! The ending wrapped up a little bit fast but it was still great!