Reviews for Two Weeks
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I really enjoyed your story!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
this was great and it was the first blood ties story i have read
honeygirl25 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Cibomotto thats a good band I can tell your a Buffy fan I loved your story hope you give me more can't wait to see what you have in store for my fav couple
leilar chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Very nice story, I really enjoyed it. I have to disagree with a former review about the height of Henry vs. Vicki...if these are based on the show... then Henry is taller...around 5'10 and Vicki is 5'6 ish..so he could of leaned on her head. Also, having seen the actor who played Henry on the show in "real life", he definitely has large hands!
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
KeeP UP The good work
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I liked this a lot-it rang emotionally true for both characters for me. I would actually like to see you continue, because I'm wondering what happened next for H/V and how Henry helped Vicki patch up her life, as she had gotten to such a low point.
apassionatetruth chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
A good start, you just need to watch your sentence structure, noun/verb agreement. Physically, Henry's actually smaller than Vicki, their hands are pretty much the same size and the only way he could rest his chin on top of her head is if he were standing on a box or she was sitting down.
Leanbh-Dorchadas chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Great fic! Loved how descriptive your writing was, and you kept the emotions and the dialogue true to the characters.