Reviews for Negima: The Gaelic Hunter
Code Sanctuary chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
it's good
Thousand Wings chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Very good chapter.. I want to see more.
MagicNinja1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
great story lol i love the end of ch. 7 with a drunk teacher and horny girls anyway please update soon i want to see what happens next
Komada chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
very good.
Keikun4283 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Sorry but I'm gonna have to agree with Person With Many Aliases. Don't really care for this one. Though just so you know I don't hate all OC fics just all of them except for one but that was in the Love Hina section. Well good luck to writing this and those that like it.
Shadow's blaze chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
Ah. You updated. Things look like they are about to get more interesting.
Blaze Shadow chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
Nice story so far, keep up the good work
Shadow's blaze chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
I had noticed that you had faved my story and I found this story but sheesh! This story only got one review! With that jerk Person with many alliases to boot!

I'd better give my opinion, I like it so far, I haven't seen the use of Galic in a Negima fic yet, so it's original. Yuna did find out rather quickly, but then again, she did with Zach in my story.

As for who else should find out the secret, I would suggest someone like Natsumi or Satsuki.

Don't give up! I can tell you have talent!
Person With Many Aliases chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
It's a good first chapter. I'm holding most of my judgment until I read more. Bran may or may not be a good OC, I'll have to see more of how he acts.

Though as a whole, the only things that really irked me was the use of present tense, and the second half of the chapter, where you moved to "another language". I just don't like present tense. It just feels... I dunno whether I should make a distinction of "Professional" or not, but it just comes off looking weird in present tense. As for the "another language", I think there could have been another way to do it, rather than just using Bold, and just hoping we can make the connection for ourselves. The change is jarring, and sudden for no actual reason, and it could have been better if you just mixed into the narrative that Bran and his family were speaking in whatever language it was.

And Bran suddenly shouting was kinda... sudden. And kinda forced. "Rargh! Out of nowhere I give a loud roar back to my father to show what a loving brother I am!" Maybe it was the conversation before. It was kinda hard to follow.

And... Bran has two sisters? And only one of them is named? "Due to tradition"... it's a bit vague here where this extra unnamed kid came from, when only Kirsty was at the table, prior, and it's a bit confusing due to that.

Well, over all... it's not a bad start. I just can see room for improvement, though.