Reviews for Fireflies And Roses
mariaguadalupe.escutiabelmonte chapter 4 . 7/5
Wait are you going to make another chapter
lealbee chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Four years... But I'm hoping you'll update so that's why I followed the story.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Interesting. What happens next
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Wow, great story! I really like how you took the basic premise of Beauty and the Beast and added your own original touches to it (it annoys me when the author just sticks to the plot without any new ideas...).

For some reason, I felt that Chapter 4 had a... different feel... than the previous 3 chapters, but I can't really pinpoint why. Oh, I also liked your beginning, and you seem to switch pronouns regarding the Beast a lot, which makes it a bit confusing.

I'm intrigued by the proposal thing (since I've actually never seen it before... maybe I'll look up the original version) and am pretty excited for the rest of your story. So please update soon, this is one of the best Beauty and the Beast stories I've seen so far!
Avarenda chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
You got me hooked.
tgb chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
I knew it! I absolutely loved the original when first I saw it. And you've added a twist to it. So far I'm glad, but too much of it is like the original. I hope that you'd written the rest with more twists. There is one other thing though. Seeing as this is your revised version, I find myself feeling imperatively obliged to tell you that you should carefully check your chapters. I have found many mistakes, which are normally reoccuring as well. But I wish you the best and hope to see the rest of this spin.
anyoo chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
그 대단한 공연인데; which means .. that was wonderful- the chapter was wonderful, i mean. i do hope you'll update soon. it would be a shame to abandon it, yes?
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
yay for updates, love the story and can not wait for more
jupitersthunder chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Oh how I've missed this story! Good chapter. PLEASE DON'T TAKE TOO LONG WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER UPDATE!
Mistique Four chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Did you change the other chapters this radically as well? Anyway it does look good, but I'm missing some of the detail you had before.
Fate-187 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Yeah...finally you appear again.

I like this story, i saved old version of this story.

And now you rewrite ...some detail differ old version.

Yeah...it 's still you continue it and have the end.

Don't drop out .Good you soon.
InquiringMinds101 chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
Wow. I really love your twist on the Beauty and the Beast fairytale. Well written. :) I hope you update soon, despite the fact that it's been two years since you updated.

Kudos!

-InquiringMinds101
Darkshadow-lord chapter 13 . 7/17/2010
Wow! Interesting Story! I would love to read the rest sometime!
guest chapter 13 . 2/13/2010
This is a fun spin on Beauty and the beast. Are you ever going to update?
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 13 . 12/7/2009
Wow, this story is pretty interesting so far. You've done so much original stuff with the original premises of Beauty and the Beast. Good job. Now, are you ever going to update?