Reviews for Fireflies And Roses
lealbee chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Four years... But I'm hoping you'll update so that's why I followed the story.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Interesting. What happens next
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Wow, great story! I really like how you took the basic premise of Beauty and the Beast and added your own original touches to it (it annoys me when the author just sticks to the plot without any new ideas...).

For some reason, I felt that Chapter 4 had a... different feel... than the previous 3 chapters, but I can't really pinpoint why. Oh, I also liked your beginning, and you seem to switch pronouns regarding the Beast a lot, which makes it a bit confusing.

I'm intrigued by the proposal thing (since I've actually never seen it before... maybe I'll look up the original version) and am pretty excited for the rest of your story. So please update soon, this is one of the best Beauty and the Beast stories I've seen so far!
Avarenda chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
You got me hooked.
tgb chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
I knew it! I absolutely loved the original when first I saw it. And you've added a twist to it. So far I'm glad, but too much of it is like the original. I hope that you'd written the rest with more twists. There is one other thing though. Seeing as this is your revised version, I find myself feeling imperatively obliged to tell you that you should carefully check your chapters. I have found many mistakes, which are normally reoccuring as well. But I wish you the best and hope to see the rest of this spin.
anyoo chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
그 대단한 공연인데; which means .. that was wonderful- the chapter was wonderful, i mean. i do hope you'll update soon. it would be a shame to abandon it, yes?
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
yay for updates, love the story and can not wait for more
jupitersthunder chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Oh how I've missed this story! Good chapter. PLEASE DON'T TAKE TOO LONG WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER UPDATE!
Mistique Four chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Did you change the other chapters this radically as well? Anyway it does look good, but I'm missing some of the detail you had before.
Fate-187 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
Yeah...finally you appear again.

I like this story, i saved old version of this story.

And now you rewrite ...some detail differ old version.

Yeah...it 's still you continue it and have the end.

Don't drop out .Good you soon.
InquiringMinds101 chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
Wow. I really love your twist on the Beauty and the Beast fairytale. Well written. :) I hope you update soon, despite the fact that it's been two years since you updated.

Kudos!

-InquiringMinds101
Darkshadow-lord chapter 13 . 7/17/2010
Wow! Interesting Story! I would love to read the rest sometime!
guest chapter 13 . 2/13/2010
This is a fun spin on Beauty and the beast. Are you ever going to update?
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 13 . 12/7/2009
Wow, this story is pretty interesting so far. You've done so much original stuff with the original premises of Beauty and the Beast. Good job. Now, are you ever going to update?
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
While I like how the story is playing out, you have GOT to find a beta reader. This entire story is riddled with grammar and word choice errors - for instance, using the word "you're" when you meant "your", or "legible" when you meant "eligible". These malapropisms change the meaning of a sentence entirely, and distract readers from the story being told, to say nothing of confusing them. If you don't know how to use a word properly and can't be bothered to look it up in a dictionary, don't use it at all. If this is a case of spell check making inaccurate corrections when you misspell words, a good beta should be able to spot them.

Mistakes aside, I'm enjoying reading this and hope you are able to finish and update it soon.