Reviews for You Are My Door Into Summer
That was so goddamn beautiful
enRei chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
A marvelous story indeed!
G chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
I liked this fic, but I liked the beginning better, when Naruto thought that Sasuke tried to commit suicide (was it intentional or not?) because he wasn't cut out for the rock lifestyle.

I thought it was a little too easy to blame Sasuke's actions solely on his jealousy over Sakura. And silly because Sakura obviously wasn't any kind of a threat. Sasuke was too emotionally fragile if he thought a few hugs from Sakura were enough reason to take a bunch of pills.

I think it would have been fine if jealousy was PART of the reason why he did what he did, but not the whole reason. Like maybe Sasuke didn't like the direction his music career had gone in, but had said nothing for Naruto's sake, the way Naruto originally thought. Then maybe his misunderstanding over Sakura just ended up being the straw that broke the camel's back.

I think it would have been more interesting and more realistic that way. And more fair. They end up both having done something wrong to each other, which they both can try to make up for. Otherwise, Sasuke ends up looking like an ass for practically killing himself over nothing, and for forcing himself onto Naruto.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Okay, I am going to review with a bit more substance this time. :)

I like the dynamic of your characters, Sasuke and Naruto the most. I like how close they are and how you convey that with a few choice scenes and words. Very well done.

Also, just a suggestion, I know you've written more after this and maybe you know, but people rarely speak in full grammatical speech unless for a reason. I think if you added a few, just a few, more contractions, that would make the speech flow more. But that's just a suggestion.
Like, in a previous story you said, "Do not...Do not tell me..."
In heated conversation, that would most likely be, "Don't...do not.." or "Do not. Don't tell me..." Or however you arrange it.
But again, just a suggestion! I know they're treaky to use, it all depends on when it sounds right many writers use them incorrectly, but they're useful to know!

And I love the songs you use. They've all been very good!

Of course, loved the ending here. Very sweet. Just how it should be. And that was a cute comment about not knowing where Naruto started and Sasuke ended. XD

Well, onto the next story! Thanks!
marinav92 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
bravo! bravo! that was great i love your story, sasunaru4ever! :P jeje loved it n.n
allsecrets2 chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Ohoho! OMG! This is so friccking (?) wonderfule! Sasuke thinks that Naruto has a crush on Sakura and is desperate about of it, so he tries suicide! This is so cute! And naturally since I'm the big yaoi-fangirl I am I squeal like it when Sasuke kissed Naruto infornt of the full public! I love you and your stories, continue write, please! For me? I'm so your fan! KissKiss
s h o u t i m e chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
AWW!

I LOVED IT!

You are a very good writer :]]
purvy sage chapter 4 . 5/16/2008
Aw... smexy and kawaii all rolled into one. Gotta love your happy endings. *_*
shirilyle chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
loved it
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
your lemons are just some HOTT ASS SH*T! holy guacamole! so forceful an.. raarr! lol hot. hot. HOT!
Bounty Hunter Darcy chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
That was great! I loved it, really, truly loved it.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 4 . 4/27/2008
Nice story!
skyglazingMaro chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
oh my yah.

I can't help but smile and I probably won't be able to frown when I think of you and this wonderful story.

I am out of here "grinning like a opossum"-like my dad always says
number1sasunarufan chapter 4 . 4/26/2008
aww it was the cutest ending ever. cause a lot of endings aren't that good but this one was totally awesome!
skyinthenightslove chapter 4 . 4/24/2008
that was soo sweet, tender and bitter. you know, like bitter-sweet. the only thing that i think would be worth concidering is actualy having "quote marks" for when someone is talking. and 'single quotes' for thoughts. just a thought. but that can agrivate some people