Reviews for A Distinct Possibility
Syndi-Dowell chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Lol Alice is adorable. :)
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
A great story. Very well written.
WishIWasABennet chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw. This was sorta adorable. :)
Awesome job.
Di Michelle chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love this story. You captured Alice and Jasper even Rose and Emmett so well. I could totally see that actually happening. And to have Alice see the vision on the day of the meadow is just perfect. And I loved the line, "Oh. My. Carlisle." That was funny. Good job!
Sergeant-Politeness chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
unique idea nice to see some original thought in a sea of plot lines that are cookie cutter, really funny too, congrats
ss10009 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This story was really nice. Felt like canon. Really well-written. Loved it!
Audrey Grey chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
nice
chst chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I like it!
Anemies chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
WOW. From their first I love you s...to wedding. I think that would've been too far off and Edward would've seen that vision of Alice but...I can't deny that fact that I am pleased with your fanfic. Very sweet and funny.

It's lovely and we've learned ages ago never to bet againts Alice. Thank you for the wonderful time you gave me while reading this.
MintCcIceCream chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
AW! This is a really well written one-shot! It's so cute I love it! Alice is such a fun character to write and you portrayed her emotions so well! I like seeing into the backgrounds of Twilight too! Good luck writing and with life and other stuff! LOVE THE STORY!

Love,

MintCcIceCream 3
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
lols. Cute. Not perfect, but very, very cute.
Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This made me very happy :)

I absolutely love the line “Although he could have been less self-depreciating and more romantic in how he had said it, which I suppose should be forgiven since he is new at this."

It's great :)

-Jacquie
kafairybliss chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Well this was a cute story. I think it could have been a little more creative or went into more detail.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I just happened to reread that part in the book and I happened to find this story today! I liked it! Fit quite well, in my book. I felt it was quite canon too. Great job, and thanks for writing!
buttonbit chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This is hilarious! Alice is just so... funny!

:D