Reviews for Cinderezuka
Candypoptricksterlove chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
LOVE THIS STORY. It's funny that Atobe didn't get any attention. And in this tory you can see that you have respect for Homo''s.
masi chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
XD Really funny! I love POT fairy tale parodies! _ Nice job!
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
And they lived happily ever after. Most of the fairy tales I 've read and could remember had this as their second to the last line. The last was always 'The End'. XD Anyway... I liked this fic. It's nice. Although kinda weird. XD
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Lol, I found Inui as the fairy godfather all too cute! Especially when he kept on referring to his data. Great story!
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow, it's so cool!

I'm not really against Ryoma and Atobe, which is why I'm surprised I didn't really feel annoyed at all on them being the stepbrothers. And I don't really agree that the two were too bad an opponent for Tezuka, but I still liked that part! It was so CUTE! And also, Inui as the fairy is amazing! Ha, ha, ha! He's the best choice! I like the hamster part too! And the characters STILL retained their personalities! Also, you erased the cliche part where the prince gets to know the princess just by the shoe. ANYONE could fit in a shoe anyway. A true lover would recognize his love with just one look, even in a dirty state.

Okay, I had to stop now. My brother's killing me for my noise and the way I worship the story.
Crysalice Bell chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Very funny... Laughed at the part about Inui... Heehee...

everlastingdeath chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
.:lol:. This is really fun! Imagining Inui wearing something Pink is like: o.0 But it's really funny and sweet at the same time. This is better than the real Cinderella version XD
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
That was VERY cute! -beams- Inui made me ROFL XD especially his pink uniform and it's unfortunate accident. LOL. Very cute, lovely, clever fic, and of course Fuji wouldn't need a shoe to recognize Tezuka. XD -GLOMPS- Thanks for writing!
icy sweet candy chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
haha so funny XD
speadee chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Good job fitting PoT into "Cinderella" with modern elements! At first I felt some characters didn't fit the role of the "Cinderella" characters (for example, I thought Echizen didn't fit being an evil stepbrother and thought Captain Atobe would be more fit to be the King or Prince because of his social statue), but then I realized that if tennis was involved, you had to choose the top players. I think Kirihara could have fit the stepfather's role, too, but I guess you need someone who is more like a leader, and that would be Mizuki.
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Dropping by again to say I LOVE this! this was really refreshing! and I had to LOL whne I found out that Tezuka's step-family was Mizuki, Atobe and Echizen XD;;

I had to LOL everytime Echizen just went "Mada Mada Dane" at averything XD