Reviews for The Taste of Leather
alix33 chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
"of leather and saw dust and Gibbs." - Sawdust is one word.
alix33 chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
“Where you able to get it repaired? I hope you could as it really was beautiful. I think it suited you. You should wear leather more often.” - I agree whole-hormoned-ly with all four those sentences Ziva said to Tim. And that "Where you able..." should be "Were you able..."

"She smiled at him and his eyes drifted down to the black high heeled leather boots she was wearing underneath her sensible trousers." - If I HAD a body like Ziva's I would stay away from sensible trousers until I am, oh maybe 80 years old or so.

"There wasn't a lot of room in the sleak car but he had found that it added to the tension." - That should be: "sleek car". BTW, do we know what Tim drove before he got the Porsche?
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
"He couldn’t explain his grief at his jackets treatment," - I always feel SO bad for Tim when I watch that ep again on DVD, because really, he should yell at Abby fit to wake the dead after she ruined his jacket like that, but because a) he will always be a little bit in love with Abby he won't ever yell at her like she ought IMO be yelled at for that; and b) Gibbs will most probably kick him off Team Gibbs if it comes out that Tim did yell at Abby.

But then again, by rights he has also owed DiNozzo a yelling-at fit to wake the dead for six years now for DiNozzo's incessant pranks. All I can say, is I hope Tim's IMO excessive self-discipline is noticed by someone somewhere where it would count.
Paragon Dragon chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
I definitely need more of this story.
Slash4Femme chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Ok so you already know I love this story, but I'm just going to say it again so... *whispers very quietly* I love this story!

Ok I'm done know :) Actually anyone you decide to make Tim end up with will be wonderful I think, although we all know my preferences for Tim, but I like I said this story will not be lessened any by any choice you make.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
You go, Probie!

Everyone needs a kink or 2.

I like it.
Paragon Dragon chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
It would actually be fun if you wrote something with McGiva or McNozzo. Or both. Can't you do that? Please?