Reviews for Holding The Baby
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Miranda needs to get ahold of herself and see the positive side of her circumstances. otherwise, good story. keep it up!
Hockeygirl28 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Haha I like this
TheXiaDarkness chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That's it?
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Brilliant. I'd love to see a sequel piece about how she survives in a world where she's one of the good guys. Keep writing
Saffron chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Wowie! Poor Miranda is a good guy, the sheer horror of that moment *LOL* I loved it and nice work;)
neutralizing chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Hello!

I'm not familiar with the fandom, but I do like your style and alteration with this fic. Obviously from bad guy to good guy is a huge change, but you have seemed to capture the change well. You managed to put some humorous bits in here, like the last line, so it gives the story more substance to it. :)

Good luck in the challenge. :D
strawberries and napkins chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Hey Nisa!

What a cool fic this was! I've never heard of this fandom, but you've done it justice. ]

The beginning was a little overwhelming, simply because I was trying to keep track of all the names, but I was still able to enjoy how you wrote all the action happening. Many authors seem to avoid action sequences altogether or those brave enough to attempt them have obvious difficulties. This was definitely not the case with you, and for that I congratulate you. ]

I love all the detail you put in. I really felt like I was there within the story, and I think that's especially hard to do when your reader is unfamiliar with the fandom.

You really kept me guessing what the point of the woman and the baby were. At first I thought the woman was going to run off and leave Miranda to raise the baby. Then, I thought that maybe the child's dead father was Miranda's twin, although looking back on it I would have never thought that if I was familiar with the category. As everything unfolded, I was in complete understanding, and I must say the end result was fantastic.

Good luck with the challenge, and I wish you all the best in future writings!

-san
AC2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Not familiar with this fandom, but this tale is very well written. I love the last line! Nice one!
piewacket chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Nisa-

How very amusing to have the bad girl turned good girl through no real choice of her own. I loved the last line of this fic.

If I may make a suggestion, I’m not sure you need the two paragraphs at the end summing up the changes. I’m not even familiar with the fandom but the drastic changes were all clear to me without explanation. I think those summation paragraphs may weaken the impact of the last line.

Good job with the challenge.

pie
Dimitrius chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Haha, good one! I loved the ending and the way Miranda was bemoaning her switched role in the villian-hero roles.

Anyways, I'm not familiar with the fandom (though I do remembering seeing the W.I.T.C.H. books at my library everytime I entered the children's section :) but I was still able to enjoy it immensely. The plot was well thought out and everything flowed quite nicely in terms of the butterfly effect. I could actually see how things were changing and affecting things without being explicitly told. SO great job and I wish you luck in the challenge. ]

Sincerely,

Dimitrius
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Ah, come on! you gotta add to this! Miranda gets to be switched in time, and finds herself at the start of season two ... what better way to begin an AU story? Catch ya on the flipside, and hope to hear more, A J.
Erin Roberts Guardian's Light chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Priceless. -
koolkame chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Miranda's last line was classic! Too bad it's complete, I would have liked to see more.
Vividus chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I love the last line, Nisa! It's so funny. Great job, Nisa.

-Mort
shocklance chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I like it. The thought of Miranda as a good guy is intresting. Her reaction at the end is priceless. I look forward to seeing where you're going with this.