Reviews for Love at First Glance
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
How sweet and romantic!
Rys chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I liked this so much that I definitely need to comment! You've done an awesome job, Oswald didn't seem too ooc 3
Snow White Griffin chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aw... Oswald is so sweet. I really liked how smooth this story is told. Good job! XD
Turb0-mugen chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
ONLY 7 REVIEWS! HOLY CRAP!

The last moment at Oswald's plot is the BEST ONE in the whole game, and you've wrote it so good...

Really, if I were her, I wouldn't have mind that he was my enemy... xD

And yes, this one and his words (''From now on, I act on my own...For you...") made me blush and switch to fangirl way again !

So... this one's going to favv~

(Even though I was signed when I reviewed it went out UU)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
ONLY 7 REVIEWS! HOLY CRAP!

Really, if I were her, I wouldn't have mind that he was my enemy... xD

So... this one's going to favv~
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
That was sweet.

I just started Odin Sphere.
kirramagic chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was so lovely my heart was really moved.

Well done
Blood Valkyrie chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
beautiful! It was perfect!
supernae chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
omg

amazing!

Loved it!

absolutely loved it!
MaverickJediSabyne chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I think Oswald is easily my favorite Odin Sphere character. I really like how he has the belief that people are not objects, not trinkets to be possessed, but individuals with hearts and minds of their own. These were some of my favorite scenes in Oswald's book, even though they made me a little sad, knowing his story had ended with them.

Still, a nice job here, showing his own internal thoughts just prior to awakening Gwendolyn.
Silent Soul Ken -SSK chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Finally! More Odin Sphere! I'll put up my stuff soon but I like how you wrote this particular scene! It's my second favorite in the game! :D
maelstrom969 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Let me be the first to say that this was absolutely wonderful!

You write very well, So keep it up!