Reviews for Reunion of Hearts
Geminis93 chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
It's a shame this story has been discontinued. It's unlike any other story I've read where Sasuke cheats on Naruto. This actually had depth and well...you know. Man...so much feels in this story!
writerincognito chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Seriously, this saddens me sooo hard. I remember reading this fic over a year ago and I wanted to reread is so bad (hoping that it was updated) but I forgot to alert it and I was so glad when I found it just to be devastated again when I read this note. I'm like ''nooooo f the world'' atm.

But why would you delete it :(? I think a lot of people would still love to read it (although it's not finished) and maybe a good enough writer could continue it.. I just want to know the ending and if Naruto and Sasuke are going to be happy with their kids.. I'm seriously in love with this and I'm not saying this just because I want you to update. If you're done with the fandom I'm cool with that. Also reality is indeed better than fiction. But that's my problem, I can read Naruto and other fics for hours but I can't motivate myself to read original fiction.

Like I said before; what I really wanted to know was how Naruto would react if he knew that Sasuke's youngest child was named after him... I know that you aren't going to update it, that it is going to be deleted and that you will probably ignore my begging but I'm still alerting this. OK. I'll just say end it with something you won't get a bad feeling about:

Thanks for writing this awesome piece of SasuNaru. I greatly enjoyed it and I wish you luck with your carreer

xox writerincognito
Peanutbaby86 chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
awwwwwww...i'm crying...coz ur not gonna continue...

this story is awesome...its different from others that i read...

its a waste if discontinueddd...and makes me so sadddd...

i really100000000x wanna know what happen...;(
Q3APo chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
as usual. beautifully written. i like how you describe their son. but why when sasuke's children hear naruto name they didn't suprised?

i hope you get your naruto writing spirit soon. coz i can't wait for the next chapter. i hope this fic will en in happily ever after.
Kira1993 chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
I hope that someday you can come back and write some more of this story cause I would really like to read more of it
nailej chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
i absolutely LOVE the plot...hope you continue this..how did kyoko die anyways?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
I really like this plot-though why is there always a naru-sask-saku thing going on...T.T I am curious to see the reaction Naruto will get knowing that Sasuke named his 4th kid after they get back together?

I love all your fics and hope you'll continue to update them...soon.
Bad Girl chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
It's good. I can't wait for more. When your muse and interest wit Naruto come back , you must continue this. It's that's good
writerincognito chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
I still want to know how Naruto would react when he gets to know that Sasuke's youngest child is named after him.

And about their first date, I think it's sweet that Sasuke still returns with his children to that restaurant.

But he remains a basturd.

I really love your fics.
counter-intuitive chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Hate hate hate Sasuke for cheating on Naruto. I like the storyline but why does everything bad have to happen to Naruto? :P Poor guy! I wish Sakura would go live in the desert or somethin'
sakurarie chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
i love this story very much! it's only hiatus temporary right? oh please say so or else i will be very sad
Hawwit0Red chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
this is pretty damn good im liking the plot nd the whole conflicting emotions thing going on!

get some more of this going please im getting in to it!

X.
TonightThisNight chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
Hmm, I had run across a fanfiction titled Encounter and that reminded me of your other fanfic and now here I am, rereading this story. I really enjoy it but after a look at your profile (and the date on which you last updated), I realize that you probably won't be finishing this.

It's a shame.
Not Yet Knowing chapter 5 . 3/10/2009
HEy, I read ur WatarixYuichi story and was entranced, and have come to the conclusion that i love this one 2! Continue! Onegaimasu.

~DEON
koyumi ishihara chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
hey! where are the updates! i've been waiting for like months already!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »