Reviews for Nightmare Self
FluffyPillow chapter 1 . 3/26
(Edit: Below I tried to type that 'your alarm clock metaphor was an A (plus) (plus) (plus)' but the mathematical plus symbol doesn't register on this site it seems... lol.)
FluffyPillow chapter 1 . 3/26
I can see this fic is old, but wow! (Hopefully the author can see this comment someday.)

Your Dimentio is absolutely fantastic! Perfect, really! (This would be wonderful to share on Ao3.)

I love the calm (borderline sexy, lol) sensuality you give Dimentio. His gentle touchy-feely intrusiveness, his playfulness, his cool confidence, and the eloquent intelligence that you give him.

If you're familiar with the character the 'Happy Mask Salesman', from Zelda, I've always found Dimentio to be even more mysterious and intriguing than he is, and that's saying a lot since HMS is super enigmatic, lol.

Anyway, your whole fic was a lot of fun to read and your Dimentio was definitely the highlight! Oh, and your alarm clock metaphor was A, I could imagine him actually saying that in game. I got a huge grin reading that, awesome job coming up with it! Very witty and creative!

Thank you so much for sharing this! And I know this fic is old, but wow, if you ever felt like writing Dimentio again in the present/future it would be an honor/joy to read!
Silvia chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
THE BEST FIC I HAVE READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
Masterpiece.
Purpletshirt chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
I wish it was continued...
The Paper Luma chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
...

Wow.

That's all I can say.

Wow.

As well as "THAT WAS SO REAL I COULD SEE IT HAPPENING IN MY MIND THAT'S HOW GOOD OF A WRITER YOU ARE YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR EVER I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF YOU OR YOUR STORIES!

Alright...

Now that THAT'S out of my system...

KEEP WRITING MORE PLEEEEEZ!
Cyanchy chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Chapter 2...? please!
Jepheribel chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
XD That was awesome, could've had a little more though... but still really good!
Sonar chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I love it.
zzzz chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
wow.. why has this only 20 reviews? that was soo awesome! really great done!
now i will likely read other stories of you too! :3
2Lazy2Login chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Lolol okay first off, I was too damn lazy to log in... But that doesn't change the fact that I absolutely LOVED this oneshot! God I wish it wasn't a one shot! ;( I recently got into SPM after reading ur fic Within the Cardboard Box cuz I really wanted to read a fic with Luigi in it since I played Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and what do ya know, I found that fic after seeing it back then when I wouldn't ever think of reading a fic with Luigi in it, much less being paired up with a dude. XD okayyy, I'm getting off topic here!

Back to what I was saying, I REALLY liked this one shot! I was happy to see DimentioxLUIGI not DimentioxMR. L... Sure the latter pairing isn't so bad, but I honestly always saw the former pairing as something WAYYY more interesting to read! It's true, Dimentio is the type of guy who just wants to control and control all, including our favorite green clad plumber. But all in all, this one shot is awesome! A little creepy, but in a good way :D And not to mention, u write Dimentio so well! I absolutely love how u write him!

Okay, all in all, I loved this one shot and I wish it wasn't just a one shot! Though I think it's too late to say that since its been what, 5 years since u wrote this? Oh well! Gonna end this review before it gets too long! XD see ya!
999 the 9th chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love it! Usually when Dimentio's in a pairing, it's with Mr. L only but I prefer this so much more. Dimentio seems like the type to enjoy the power that comes with sending fear into the hearts of others and lets face it, Luigi is fun to scare. Dimentio wants to truly conquer, to control, to OWN Luigi completely but deep down, beneath his timid and kind demeanor, Luigi is a strong person and there will always be a part of him that resists Dimentio control. The perfect prey for a certain jester, a toy that never gets old, that never breaks completely, something that he can torment for all eternity.
Also, I agree with your synopsis of why Luigi is the perfect host for the chaos heart. The only thing I have to add to it is that Luigi serves as a balance to the chaos hearts dark and it's destructive tendencies. After all, if the perfect host for the chaos heart was a dark soul, like Dimentio's, the universes would've been doomed from the start. Nothing would exist, for if there nothing to contrast chaos too, can it truly be characterized as chaotic. Black on black does not a painting make. Just as darkness can not exist without the light and good without evil, chaos needs order. So who better to serve as the backdrop for the chaos heart than the kind-hearted, timid, childlike little brother lost in the shadows of his older brother's fame.
Well, I think I've ranted enough for one review. Once again, loved this story, and hope there is more Dimentio and Luigi stories in the future. After all, so few writers take the time to explore this interesting relationship. Ciao!
Space Dimentio chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I'd have to disagree with you there (she said four years later). I think that this one is better than L Mode. It's very creepy and haunting, and explores a deep psychological relationship.
Prats 'R' Us chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I love this fic, I kind of wish there was more. I can't help but picture Luigi in a room of mirrors with Dimentio and Mr L reaching out to drag him through to their side.
lady-iownyou chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
i loved it , it is amazzzzzzinnnnng! ilove it !
ThePinkBlob123 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Never has such a strange pairing ever caught my attention and I have read a ton of fanfictions with strange pairings.

Usually I try to avoid this sort of thing, but wow this is really good. It was so creepy and well written (even being a bit out of character did not take away from the fic ).

I don't even like slash in the mario universe, heck it's the #1 thing I avoid on this site.

But this fic is so dark in an awesome way. How you wrote the Luigi/Dimentio pairing is so creepy, disturbing and interesting.

I was attached to my computer screen the whole time from beginning to end.

This fic is so messed up and scary but I loved reading it.

You really should explore this pairing some more in the future.

P.S. Luigi really needs a hug and therapy, lots and lots of therapy after the dream (if it was a dream or whatever) he went through.