Reviews for Medievil: The Fallen Angels
Nocturnal-Dayz chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Ah, I remember seeing this story on DeviantArt a long time ago and really liking it. I'm glad to finally have found it here!

I love the amount of imagery and detail you've given as it gives the situations tensity and a cryptic feel; I can clearly see everything in my mind and feel worried for the characters. The characterization is brilliant; Zarok is clearly evil like his original self and Daniel is cowardly but has that inner courage waiting to be unleashed. Though you've made a few changes to the characters and their backgrounds they are still very much in character and I love that.

Most of all, I love how you seamlessly fused the original game with the Resurrection remake (the various artifacts, Gallowmere's respect for the dead, a little dark humor, etc...) while incorporating your own original ideas. The "Seven Fallen Angels" idea really interests me and I'm curious to see how you will handle the Hall of Heroes with this new idea. Your character Sophia at first feels slightly cliche with the whole "I'll join the hero and leave my own purpose behind" thing, but as this is the very beginning, I'm assuming she'll have her own character arc along with Dan?

Even though this is an older story that hasn't been updated in a while, I'd like to see you continue it. I really can't see anything wrong with it except for a few grammar errors and its content rating (it should be higher with the details you have). If you ever decide to return to this, I'll be more than happy to read it from start to the latest chapter.
joe chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
i really enjoyed this story. i think it has pleanty of potential. id love to see more of it, i know three years is a bit of a gap but i think you should carry on with this story, id love to see how it ends. (well i know how itends because ive played the game but u know, i mean how ur revitalised story ends)