Reviews for Fuckin' Marriage
satomika chapter 1 . 9/14/2014

That was cute!
Empress of the Abyss chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
That was soooo sweet! I knew there was a sweet Hiruma in that tough exterior... somewhere deep down! fuuuu
cozieatbrains chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
sooooo cute :)) please so some moreee! this isa just so beautiful.
ceresacresendo chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This fic is awesome...all your hirumamo fic are awesome.. you're my favorite author for hirumamo fic.. Please don't stop writing fiction.. :)

Regards, Ceresa C.
NaruSaku'sFan chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
beautifully done, i love it !

it was perfect, great Hirumamo's fic :D !
princess-oro chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
So cute! Who knew Hiruma could be warm and sweet(well, in his own way anyway)?
Enji86 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I totally love Hiruma's speech.
sakurabelle21 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010's so sweet...:D
bluewitch143 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
one hell of a very nice one-shot... as in!
yasumikerzhen chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
nyaaaaaaaaaaaaah! this one's funny and cool and great!

i really love the speech part. you write well and you have a fckinhiruma great imagination..

Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 12/10/2009 of the many ways HIRUMA is being romantic :P

this a very funny oneshot and i can already picture out the whole fanfic story..this HILARIOUS!

"So uhh... cheers to you both... and Sena, may you suffer more injuries than me."
ShyLikeThat chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I seriously couldn't help smiling at about everything in here. C: I laughed out loud at the "sharing a bath and well, obviously, making love - anywhere." part thing, because the last line was pure genius and unexpected.

And when Mamori prayed, "Oh God. Please." I swear my cheeks were starting to hurt really hard coz I was grinning like an idiot. Hiruma's speech was just really, really- I dunno, it just touched my heart. It's short and sweet and right to the point, very in character but yet so adorable! C: God, Suzuna should be horrified that he's making this kind of speech.

But you kept it real, man. You're the boss, man. And Mamori's little vignettes were just D'aw! C:C:C:
toya1255 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009