Reviews for A Successful Pairing
Love Teyla's line, "I do not think that would be a proper ending to the festival." ! Ha ha ha
Guest chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
Love this story - actually the whole series!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
another utterly fabulous fic - love baseball Jen!
bailey1ak chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Loved this just as much, maybe more even when I read it this time. Loved the ending and the two lost in each other.
bailey1ak chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
Go Doc! Loved it and John's line - "You're on my team next time. We'll kick Lorne's ass." - had me grinning. :)
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Rereading this... So loved Jennifer's sarcastic snippets. So perfect and had me laughing.
Bellicose chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Oh my God, words cannot describe how in love I am with this story. I adore that this wasn't a typical damsel in distress story and that Jen saved herself for the most part while still giving us some wonderful ticked off Ronon. And the ending was just pure genius! I'm off to read the rest of your stories in one sitting. ;)
Elliesmeow chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
Loved that Jennifer saved herself from the groper. Glad Ronon was there to help her out with her other little

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
hifield chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
Very nice story! Love the rock, paper, scissors comment. And they finally got 'their' moment together - so funny and a great ending.
hifield chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
Love Jennifer when she's mad - Perrin better watch out .. she's libel to beat him senseless with her club.
hifield chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
So funny! I love the whole "baseball" scene. This is just a funny story!
hifield chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
My guy who would kick both your guy’s asses. Blindfolded. With one arm tied behind his back. - Loved this line! Jennifer is so angry and I love it. Poor Perrin - things don't look good for him.
hifield chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Good for Ronon - he needs to defend her honor. Another fun chapter.
hifield chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Loved the Rabies threat and the way she kept Sheppard in line.
hifield chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I've read this so many times I've lost count! I love to see Jen all mad and indignant! This time through I'll actually leave reviews! lol
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »