Reviews for The God of Flash
swordworks chapter 16 . 5/17
...this story is so good, it makes me sad that its abandoned. please continue or give it up for adoption!
WarKnyte chapter 16 . 3/20
Excellent story. Love how everything has been developed. I hope it will be continued. Really interested to see where it goes.
man, you've got some amazing stories but it looks like you've abandoned them all. shame.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
So far I just can't enjoy this because it isn't Naruto, it's just some original character with his name tacked on. He has no memories, personality traits or defining features of his character, which really detracts from the story. His lack of ability to remember who he is makes it disappointing and the fact he's lost his last name is just kinda sad.
Hulkishpower chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Great story! I was actually hoping that Naruto would have married Yoruichi and be clan head in her stead. Also I was a bit confused by Naruto covering his face..why the sudden secrecy? But it is your story so go for it. One thing to keep in mind would be to watch out for your pronouns. You use them everywhere not always correctly. Please say the person's name before using he or she. Thank you.
Lord Sigfry chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Nothing relevant!
Lord Sigfry chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
I have a hard time deciding what is relevant and what isn't.

I just skip whole chapters. It's convoluted.
Minato 1 chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
Upload soon
Minato 1 chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Wow,naruto is already a captain
Minato 1 chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Intresting plot line
Minato 1 chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Wow
GreenAlien123 chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
I'm dropping this story now because it completely misses the point of a crossover. The point being to mix characters/concepts and/or worlds together.

In this story the Naruto aspect is completely ignored. We basically just have an OC who happens to be called "Naruto" and who happens to have an OC Zanpakutō ghost that looks like Kyuubi.

Well, you did it so much better in Uchiha Fukurou, so I guess this review is pointless too...