Reviews for The God of Flash
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 9/27
good
Great... I found another reader with no grammar and vocabulary skills. Now aren't we lovely little girls? So I'm gonna leave no and hope to god you die in a car crash with your parents and baby sister inside. I know I'm dark but I seriously don't care if your pet pony died so how hard could it be if it truly happened? You tried to make a dark and mysterious story but from what I see with your lack of skills it's all basically in the drain fi you can't back up your story with grammar and a Better vocabulary. Where did potential go to today? Not here obviously. I'm gonna go find me potential you stay and wither away I think it's for the best.
...what?so confused -_-
wtf are u talking about?
longshotqb chapter 16 . 1/20
I still wait for new chapters. You just come across a story like this and no matter how much time will pass you remember every scene from start to finish. This is my 5th time reading again and all I feel is satisfaction with how you did the personalities. I feel so hooked by how you made Naruto's image as the 2nd Division Captain unique and built his persona as this unknown figure that few outside his Division even recognize him. Then you get the Soi-Fon interactions and you get this feeling of an uneasy alliance between the two, that somehow works perfectly. The politics are wonderful and I most enjoy the 2nd Division/Naruto-centric focus that many stories avoid, this is one of the stories that doesn't bring up other characters until they actually will interact with Naruto.

Please don't lose interest in the story, if it's because Sakura is now here and you can't think of a good way for them to interact you can always just make her not have her memories so she doesn't stop the flow of your story. Just make her the same as Senna was from the movie and she will not affect Naruto that much so you can write her out at the end of the mini-arc. If you had other plans thats great, but most just want you to update the story. :)

We love it.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 5 . 1/14
Sixty years and he still hasn't learned zanpakuto's name.
draco7347 chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
cant wait for new chhPters
ShdwStrkr chapter 16 . 12/12/2015
This is really good! Please keep up the good work!
Seeker of Spiral Truths chapter 16 . 11/9/2015
You know what would be awesome? An update to my second favourite (can't lie) Bleach cross-over story. A Christmas present for the fans, maybe?
Shattering chapter 16 . 11/4/2015
Dude, is it over?
Ian.D.Sarutobi chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
This is confusing as fuck
carl9390 chapter 15 . 8/30/2015
Are you dead?
swordworks chapter 16 . 5/17/2015
...this story is so good, it makes me sad that its abandoned. please continue or give it up for adoption!
WarKnyte chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
Excellent story. Love how everything has been developed. I hope it will be continued. Really interested to see where it goes.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
man, you've got some amazing stories but it looks like you've abandoned them all. shame.