Reviews for Heartburn
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
*Makes puppy dog face* That was SO CUTE! You love 'em Johnny and you know it
Glassgow Smile chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Lol wonderful addition...question do they cry when Khan dies? He was if anything the best villain from Star Trek universe:) And poor pooooor Scarecrow lol those girls just loooove to mother him soooo very much lol.
Purple Ghost Sausage chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Aww...heartburn has two meanings, dear Jonathan, and your heart is burning with LOVE.
RiddlesxandxRoses chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
AW like seriously friggen aw D:

he totally is touched, and he thinks its just a twinge...
silvercat17 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Poor Squishy. Hm, have I got Star Trek added to my Netflix list yet? Y'know the REAL one.

Ha! I told you I'd review (and then I said that in one of the reviews for Nova. Oops.)
TheNoblePorpoise chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Aw!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Yeah Jonathan ya big dope!They love you!Heck,we all love you!When are you gonna get that through your thick skull!And you love them too,admit ,glad I got that outta my system.I have to say that that scene between Spock and Kirk gets me at the end of ST:3 The Search for Spock after Spock's Katra was returned to his body,he asked Captain Kirk "Why did you do this(saving him)?" And Kirk says,"Because the needs of the one outweighed the needs of the many." I think that really sums up the Captain's,Al's,and Techie's feelings for Jonathan 't you agree? p. thing they weren't watching Old poor Jonathan's shirt would've really been ,Jonathan? Yeah right.:)
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
oh poor Johnathan :S

E.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Um, humor fics aren't supposed to make me cry.

I would say more than that, but... gah. Amazing. Really really amazing. Like... adorable and amazing and soul-rippity and GAH. There are no words. That was just... *flails*

*favorites*
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Aww.

Of course, he's still desperatly denying the fact that he cares about them...

It almost reminds me of Batman.

Okay, I'm going to go hide from both Batman and the Scarecrow. (gulp)
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
The poor Scarecrow and I have one thing to say about the movie they are watching XD:

'KHAN! KHAN!' lol wonderful job BiteMeTechie XD love the way you added Wrath Of Khan into this and added Captain and Techie's twisted logic to it.

And Crane's reaction was *PERFECT*