Reviews for How the wind dances
Notabarbiegirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
The reason you gave for Gann being in prison in the 1st place makes complete sense. You have done a fabulous job at filling in the tremendous plot holes from the game.
Diadriel Lothlorien MMORPG chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I am truly enjoying this. I anticipate the continuance like I did the Wheel of Time series. Be well, Be Safe, Be True. May all your pursuits bring you joy!
Soulhost chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
. that was awesome...though I was so lost with which battle had ended till I read out further XD but for some reason, I still see Anya (after coming out of her little "dreamland") going after Gann XD anyways...awesome chapter :3 keep up the awesome work.
Kenchita chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
I was really looking forward for the story to continue! thanks for updating!

Great chapter, the conversation was just perfect. I love the way you write, keeping Gann in character.

Keep it up! :D
Soma chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
I am so happy to see this new chapter! As always, very well written. I just love your writing style, very detailed.

Please keep up your amazing work. I can't wait!
Soulhost chapter 9 . 11/26/2008
. omg, that was long! But I liked the convo with Bishop :D and death to the hags! :D XD anyways, awesome chapter! :D keep up the awesome work.
Kenchita chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
Great! I like it a lot and I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Soulhost chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
Hm, this might be the first time I truly have no idea what to say! lol well, I liked that chapter :) I guess it left me speechless somehow? lol anyways, keep up the awesome work.
Lionpawheart chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
where, oh where is the next update? This story is very good, and I can't wait for the next chater.
Soulhost chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Getting so...very...close to meeting Gann's mother and the, my personal favorite, "Faithless Wall dream" *snickers* anyways, in this chapter, I wanted to flippin' smack Kaelyn upside the head! She's worse then the paladin (never thought I'd see the day)! X_x but, anyway, loved the chapter (and the story! Defiantly the story :D)! Keep up the awesome job :D
Light as Air chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
I liked it. Romantic slightly, good writting. Funny interactions, realistic I suppose. I liked it. A bit serious sometimes I liked it though.
Lionpawheart chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
I like it- it's very original! I hope the next chapter will be out soon, because I'm really eager to find out what happens next :).

Keep writing!
Jabberwalk chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
This is very good! I like how you've taken the game and made it seem like an actual story, rather than a bland spewing back of events and dialogue. Update soon! :)
Iridaesin chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Ah, that was an incredibly wonderful chapter. I love how the relationship between Neliel and Gann is progressing, especially how other characters have influence on it. And as for exams, no one blames you, I've been busy as well, so I appreciate this all the more _.
Falco chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
This is looking to be a good reworking of MotB, of which there aren't yet enough - you're obviously putting a lot of time and thought into the characters' dynamics. Good work, and I look forward to seeing where you take the story.