Reviews for A Little Holiday
fabariel13 chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
This was the first ff that I ever read. I LOVE MMAD like no other and this story is simply amazing. After reading it, I spent 2 weeks straight with RaM (also amazing) but this one is my absolute favorite. So sweet and adorable. Keep up the good work and stay awesome :)
Crow's Talon chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Even without the lemony bits, this story is magnificent. I love your use of language, and the way you write Minerva and Albus.
Dejsha's World chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
This is a great story and it fits well with Resolving a misunderstanding. The "ward" (Hogwarts and the island) concept is still baffling (confusing) to me, but well thought out:) Great story:d
Dejsha's World chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
A beautiful chapter. So what do I search for to listen to the songs? Lovely.
Dejsha's World chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
This is a beautiful chapter. I'm glad she could see the other island.
Dejsha's World chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
This is a beautiful chapter. I love the last line of the chapter "ready to join her lover in the sea." It is very descriptive and sounds mythical in a way;)
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is a beautiful chapter and it fits really nicely with Resolving a Misunderstanding. You have a great vocabulary to, btw. Great chapter.:)
T chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
I enjoyed it greatly; thank you!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
This was an absolutely amazing story and I loved it so very much. It's one of my all time favorite ADMM stories. It was a perfect blend of fluff, romance, happiness, and just all around excellent!

The blood ritual that Albus performed for Minerva sounded inredbily intense and I'm glad he was there to supervise the overall experience. Now it truly does make them bound together, though not in the most common sense.

LOVED IT!
Noc007 chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
Hi there - I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful read!

By the way, I'll like to invite you to check out my own HP story "Inheritance"

Hope to see you around :)
Chemistress chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Now I had my desert, so to say - a little apart from the main menue, so I had aquired some room for more. Thank you so much! And my imagination was especially vivid tonight, because I just watched "Lord of the Rings" again - and Ian McKellen's Gandalf is my Dumbledore *g* (disregard this, if it doesn't make sense to you)
T chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
A lovely story; just what they needed, at the right time. It's sweet how they care for each other. Thank you for updating! (And, I do love that song, such a wonderful use for it...) T
Hogwarts Duo chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
This whole story has been one fantastic chapter after another, especially the lemony version posted on the other site. Still, it's fun to sit and read how you've managed to clean it up a bit for the younger crowd.

Albus singing Minerva the lullaby was beautiful. I could imagine Richard Harris' voice in my head as he sang her the lyrics. Ah, melts into a puddle. And then his persuasion tactics...yeah he can persuade me any day of the week. YUM!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
I still get a giggle out of Albus' poor summer hat. At least it was sacrificed for a good cause. And of course all of the fluffy bits were brilliant, as usual, even though the steamier bits were missing for obvious reasons. tee hee.

I love that Minerva takes her reward in a way Albus isn't expecting. It's nice to see her keeping him on his toes but also showing him that love is about giving and taking as well as sharing. She's really been grand for his ego and self confidence. And he's been good for...cooking...umm, yeah, right...cooking. wink wink. I do believe he's one wizard that could "cook" for me any day of the week!

Love, love, love this story! And I am eager to see what happens in Death's Dominion and the end of Resolving A Misunderstanding.

TTFN,

GLM
Hogwarts Duo chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
My poor brain was working overtime to fill in the missing lemons. A rather hard thing to do when one first wakes in the morning and is still trying to wake. LOL

I love the playfulness in this chapter. It's so much fun to watch Albus and Minerva completely relaxing and just enjoying being together as a couple without worrying about every little thing.

The bit with the window had me in a fit of giggles. That seems like such an ordinary little scenario for a couple spending their first nights together and the way you wrote it, it seemed so plausible and amusing.

Skinny dipping in the January ocean? YIKES! But hey, it's Albus so I'd be game for it too. I'm sure he can keep Minerva warm...tee hee.

Thanks for the update!