Reviews for Redivivus
yvriie chapter 3 . 10/23/2021
the fact that this fanfic was published before I was born..
RevedeMorte chapter 11 . 9/26/2021
Please update this masterpiece
Izzy chapter 11 . 6/10/2021
I really like the premise and the story in general. I can’t wait for what’s to come!
80sTrash chapter 1 . 2/17/2021
Is this discontinued?
Lordban chapter 11 . 1/6/2021
Well, James Bryant *was* important - he exposed directions your story could take.

Now, his importance is bittersweet: your story died with him.
DF chapter 8 . 10/8/2020
If L didn't make his move, how was Light supposed to plan his next three? X'D
DF chapter 7 . 10/8/2020
Watching that scene was absolutely hilarious.
Keydanamia chapter 11 . 9/4/2020
I had good laugh while reading it please continue I love your death note works
PureNightFury chapter 11 . 9/3/2020
I know it’s been years but this was an amazing story
holyscythe chapter 11 . 7/15/2020
will there be more chapter i would really like to read more of this story, i have read this story 3 times.
there have been long pauses when i have found this story again and read it again,
from an old fan.
im hoping for more chapter of this story.
have a nice day.
:D
SP777 chapter 11 . 5/22/2020
This...was...wonderfully written. It really makes me wonder was there two of you writing the story?

The fact that you had Light's characterization and L's characterization so spot-on was truly something to see and the fact that you gave Light's mother more dimension then just being an ordinary house wife was refreshing to read.

The one thing I wish you would have emphasized in this story because most stories do not do this... is the emphasis on L's age earlier in this story when Light was a child. Because most writer don't think about the fact that L started early as a Detective when he was a teenager.

Other than that I wish you would do a long one shot of this story to wrap it up and just go ahead and complete it.
Sky Eclipse chapter 11 . 4/22/2020
Wow. That was phenomenal, your characterisations and details are spot on and the story was deep and exciting.

It’s a pity you didn’t write anymore, I wish there was more, I wonder if there could have been more to Light and L?

I really enjoyed this.
Lady Izuna chapter 10 . 2/27/2020
"...black notebook."

Well, fuck.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2019
This is such a fun fic, one of the best "reliving" style fics Ive ever come across. The characterization is some of the best too. Its a shame it hasnt been updated in so long, but what there is is so much fun I almost dont mind. The side stories are great, too.
Seprith Li Castia chapter 11 . 8/16/2019
This is a fun and fascinating tale wrapped around an introspective character piece; mostly of just Light, Ryuk, and the nature of Shinigami and death in this world.

Light is not "redeemed" - no matter what his Shinigami King given mission might be - and still acts like a Kira who went through everything he had might. He is more experienced, more detached, and having died robbed him of the only thing still trying him to this world - his sense of justice; of being human in a world of humans. No surprise that the Shinigami feel such kin-ship to him now.

I am fascinated my the world the King made for this game, though. Criminals killed by Kira - and L, too, apparently - have subconscious memories of the original reality and still remember Kira as judgment. That is... chilling, in a way; that his actions left a mark on their - not souls, so essence? - being.

Loved the characterization of Sachiko and what seems like her character arc. Really wish her and Light could communicate more because she seems like the only one who might be able to reach him. At least in time to say good-bye.

Needless to say, I think this story is great. It seems I have reached the end, but if you ever come back I will be sure to read it. If not, then I can at least say it was really good while it lasted.