Reviews for Redivivus
nooo chapter 11 . 7/17
i finished the last ch/... T_T
i hope you update. would love to see more sachiko chara dev!
hi chapter 10 . 7/17
i love this
and also i rlly like light's mother in this
gdi
so good
fck
what to do w self
no clue
but to carry onto the next (AND LAST) chapter
(i cri)
i love this chapter 2 . 7/17
i love this?! i was looking for sth like this?! amazing!?1? speechless?!
sondrex76 chapter 11 . 7/6
Nice fanfic.
It was well written, fun to read and had an interesting premise.
I honestly can not describe how much I love this fanfic. It's one of my favorites ever and it really is a shame you won't be continuing it oh well it happens. All the characters are really well written and I find myself mesmerized with Light character ( even though he is my fav) The dialogue is also spot on and to be frank I've had to take a break more times than I can count because the particular sentence was so good I couldn't continue reading and had to keep dwelling on it. Also I don't ship anything in death note so to find a fic that focuses on my favorite character doesn't have any pairings ( involving him) and is masterfully written it really is quite seldom. And I can not thank you enough for writing this it will remain one of best things I've ever read. Also if it's possible I'd like to ask you to please tell us this story isn't continuing so we don't live in false hope, Much love to you and your portrayal of Light which I absolutely adore and is so in canon ( if only we had more fics like this)
Manneratvag chapter 11 . 6/9
Loved it. Brilliant like Always.
All Hail Kira chapter 11 . 5/29
Nice author's note on the last chapter. It would be great if you would update soon, but after so many years there's not really a chance of that happening, is there?
Daughter of Trickery chapter 11 . 4/29
PLZ YOU'VE GOT TO UPDATE THIS! THIS IS PRICELESS! THIS IS SOO HILARIOUS! L BEING ARRESTED? I STARTED LAUGHING SO HARD, MY MOM THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY! PLZZZ UPDATE!
Lila Dunmare chapter 11 . 2/22
Great fanfic Too bad it's not updated anymore... But thanks anyway for writing this. It was an original idea.
Shouta Izukai chapter 11 . 2/16
This is so beautiful and perfect and what the fuck even

That's not even possible

Are you a shinigami?

You are, aren't you

You're Zellogi

This is a terrible review

I should really write better quality than this

But goddamn this story broke my mind

I need to reread it

But it's late

And I have to get up early

But do I care

Nope

I'm just taking up space now

Okay I'll stop.
Shouta Izukai chapter 7 . 2/16
L being arrested has been the most perfect moment of my day.
X-elemental chapter 11 . 2/3
Haven't read Death Note fanfiction before, I think. Maybe.

It did came out...what, a decade ago?

I think I like this, though.
rachel.weck.5 chapter 11 . 1/15
I wonder what it says about me that i found the new shinigami humorous
Convenient Alias chapter 3 . 1/7
I love L's obsession in this fic and Light's similar commitment to annoying him. So much fun...:)
Sage1111 chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
What! where is the next chapter? I need to read it, this story is so amazing, I loved every inch of it, please continue.:)