Reviews for Redivivus
Shouta Izukai chapter 11 . 2/16
This is so beautiful and perfect and what the fuck even

That's not even possible

Are you a shinigami?

You are, aren't you

You're Zellogi

This is a terrible review

I should really write better quality than this

But goddamn this story broke my mind

I need to reread it

But it's late

And I have to get up early

But do I care

Nope

I'm just taking up space now

Okay I'll stop.
Shouta Izukai chapter 7 . 2/16
L being arrested has been the most perfect moment of my day.
X-elemental chapter 11 . 2/3
Haven't read Death Note fanfiction before, I think. Maybe.

It did came out...what, a decade ago?

I think I like this, though.
rachel.weck.5 chapter 11 . 1/15
I wonder what it says about me that i found the new shinigami humorous
Convenient Alias chapter 3 . 1/7
I love L's obsession in this fic and Light's similar commitment to annoying him. So much fun...:)
sagewhisker1111 chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
What! where is the next chapter? I need to read it, this story is so amazing, I loved every inch of it, please continue.:)
Laialot Siedenumi chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
I will asume that sadly this story wont see any more updates? A pity, i so wanted to rad what else you could come up with.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
This fic is good. Why haven't you continued it yet? I hope you're okay.
Vhostym chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
Kudos for an awesomely written fic where Light is working for redemption, in the most utilitarian and psychotic manner possible.

I have to say that I loved the setup where someone else got a death note and reacted more like we'd imagine people would react, and not like every character in the manga. It really drives in how alien Kira is.

It's a pity that this story is abandoned, but it was really good while it lasted.
SakuraLuck chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
maybe...
But I'm glad Kira doesn't have wannabe Kiras around him again-although now that James is dead- I'm feeling attached..damn
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Does anyone else see the RyukxLight in this? onesided? no? just me? Cuz it hurts. A lot.
A thought is a spark chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
Oh I am loving this and am so sad that I found it for the simple reason that you Haven't updated sense 2010. Gosh this is painfully good and bittersweet
CCAlxndr chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
Dang this fanfic is awesome! I really love it, and I wish I could read more. Unfortunately, I don't think that's going happen, seeing as the last update was over six years ago. Pity. It's excellent though, good job. I especially liked Ryuk.
TobisAGoodBoyx chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
This is the best death note fanfic I've ever read. Thank you for creating such a beautiful, hilarious story.
Death Wand chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
great story! like how you write both Light and Kira! please continue writing it! cheers!