Reviews for Redivivus
keyboard20 chapter 11 . 7/5
This is so freaking amazing!
Distressed chapter 11 . 6/13
oh my god please continue this
I know it's a long shot considering it's been five years but still this is so fucking good
Your idea is seriously brilliant, truly brilliant
kuroh chapter 11 . 6/13
countinue please I want to read more
BeautifulTendencies chapter 11 . 6/7
Why did you stop writing this? It's so good! (Can you at least tell me what you were planning on happening?!)
pltrgst chapter 11 . 5/6
great story. why did you stop?
Asviloka chapter 11 . 4/14
One of the most beautifully written fanfics I've ever come across!
I know this is probably long dead and you most likely don't even check this account any more, but on the off chance that you see this, I just wanted to say great job! And if you ever write more of it, I would read it with the utmost eagerness. :D
Reader chapter 11 . 3/29
This story is very interesting.
Actually, this isn't my first time reading this. I was looking through Harry Potter fanfics, and I saw yours. I really liked your HP stories, so I went to your list of stories, found this, and tried it. I didn't understand anything about what happened because I hadn't watched the Death Note anime or manga. So I gave up on the fic and completely forgot about this.
I just happened to get reminded of Death Note one day, so I decided to watch the anime. I watched it, liked it, and went off to search through DN fanfiction. And I found this.
Huh.
Anyways, I enjoyed reading this :)
AreYouReady chapter 11 . 3/20
So sad that this fic is dead. Oh well.
T. Alana M chapter 8 . 3/13
:O!
Holy Apple chapter 11 . 2/28
This is my favorite Death Note fic ever.
patheticnoob chapter 11 . 2/4
Just adding my voices to those who love this fic and would love for it to update further.
Freefan1412 chapter 11 . 2/1
Absolutely amazing job. I'm at a loss for words here. How can you manage this? I've read several of your fics by now and I can really only say that you've got incredible talent when it comes to painting the characters on paper. I can't say how accurate you are in your characterizations since I'm only passingly familiar with canon, and with fics like this around, I can't say I care. Amazing. Absolutely breathtakingly amazing. I love that back and forth between L and Kira, how they fall into that kind of relationship that they can't have with anyone else, every, just because they - I don't know-irritate each other like no one else in the world can? It's fascinating. And despite the morbid and horrifying subjects that are regularly discussed here, I was curled over my keyboard laughing at least half the time. Brilliant. This is going straight to my favorites even though it (sadly, very, very frustratingly sadly) seems to be abandoned.
Seriously chapter 11 . 1/29
Please update.
Harmonic Bunny chapter 11 . 1/13
I hope you'll update? Even if it's been five years? Haha, but anyways, everyone's so in character, the plot and the humor kill me simultaneously like your own conspiracy to give me a heart attack too. Welp, thank you for writing this so far! :)
someone chapter 11 . 1/11
omg this story is awesome! i love it!
please continue? i'm pretty sure you won't since it has been about 5 years since you last updated, but please, please, PLEASE continue? if you ever read this pleaaaaaaaaaase continue, this might possibly be the best fanfic ever written