Reviews for Redivivus
NamesDoona4Evah chapter 11 . 8/16
Please, revive this fic from the dead! :0
NamesDoona4Evah chapter 9 . 8/16
Gold! Gold as a gilded rose! Never have I read a fanfiction scene as satisfying as that exchange between Light and his mother.
NamesDoona4Evah chapter 8 . 8/16
Ooooh shit! The best plot twist of them all!
erikablair chapter 11 . 8/14
Really interesting, I can't wait for the next update. I hope it's soon, I really need another chapter.
stephanyluna chapter 11 . 8/2
i cry i cry i cry... continue the fic please... (Y.Y)
stephanyluna chapter 8 . 8/2
continue... please...
Distressed chapter 11 . 6/13
oh my god please continue this
I know it's a long shot considering it's been five years but still this is so fucking good
Your idea is seriously brilliant, truly brilliant
kuroh chapter 11 . 6/13
countinue please I want to read more
BeautifulTendencies chapter 11 . 6/7
Why did you stop writing this? It's so good! (Can you at least tell me what you were planning on happening?!)
pltrgst chapter 11 . 5/6
great story. why did you stop?
Asviloka chapter 11 . 4/14
One of the most beautifully written fanfics I've ever come across!
I know this is probably long dead and you most likely don't even check this account any more, but on the off chance that you see this, I just wanted to say great job! And if you ever write more of it, I would read it with the utmost eagerness. :D
Reader chapter 11 . 3/29
This story is very interesting.
Actually, this isn't my first time reading this. I was looking through Harry Potter fanfics, and I saw yours. I really liked your HP stories, so I went to your list of stories, found this, and tried it. I didn't understand anything about what happened because I hadn't watched the Death Note anime or manga. So I gave up on the fic and completely forgot about this.
I just happened to get reminded of Death Note one day, so I decided to watch the anime. I watched it, liked it, and went off to search through DN fanfiction. And I found this.
Huh.
Anyways, I enjoyed reading this :)
AreYouReady chapter 11 . 3/20
So sad that this fic is dead. Oh well.
T. Alana M chapter 8 . 3/13