Reviews for Redivivus
tradition chapter 11 . 1/13
Even if you never ever come back to this story, I just want you and/or the general internet audience to know how incredibly delightful Redivivus was to read. The complex, utterly fucked up relationship between Light and Ryuk, the game between child!Light and L ... god, I outright cackled when he called him "Pervert-san". You have their characterizations down so perfectly. I wish this idea could also be turned into an anime. Thank you for writing this.
JackFrost14 chapter 11 . 1/10
Interesting. Keep it up! :)
Claciro chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
I really love your characterization and the interaction between Light and L.
It's addicting and I couldn't stop reading, you know? And yet you stop there, with a filler... TT
Please consider continuing this fic sometimes... I'd really appreciate it.
memes16 chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
Can I say I love this fic!? Because I love this fic! You haven't officially abandoned it, but you haven't posted on it in 5 years either, so can I just ask if you can share the plans you had for this fic? Just like where you where going with it?
prihor5462 chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
2008? Woah, that was a while ago. So does that mean you won't be updating? I hope that is not the case. I really liked this story.
doubledamn chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
This is building to something... I wonder if any Shinigami has ever paid close enough attention to our world to find it interesting to give a Death Note to a Politician?
TobisAGoodBoyx chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
this is the Best ever ! please UPDATE!
Insanity Ignited chapter 11 . 9/29/2015
Are you fucking kidding me?! You've got to be fucking... Hell. Please. Why.
This...
Shit, I may scream. This is so good but... Last Updated 2010. REALLY?!
Rue Ryuzaki B.B chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
Aw, I was hoping for that last chapter to be important.
readingpower chapter 11 . 9/10/2015
This is so awesome, I hope you update soon.
NamesDoona4Evah chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Please, revive this fic from the dead! :0
NamesDoona4Evah chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Gold! Gold as a gilded rose! Never have I read a fanfiction scene as satisfying as that exchange between Light and his mother.
NamesDoona4Evah chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
Ooooh shit! The best plot twist of them all!
erikablair chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
Really interesting, I can't wait for the next update. I hope it's soon, I really need another chapter.
stephanyluna chapter 11 . 8/2/2015
i cry i cry i cry... continue the fic please... (Y.Y)