Reviews for Nature’s Finest Artwork
Real great chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Great chapter. Love it
x-mariaa chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
I. Want. More! Really. There's a horrible lack of GrimmHime fics. This was so good. ):
marijustmadethis chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Please write more I love how you write and the story ! Grimmhime fan3
inazuma862 chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
May I add, that I love your writing. Keep up the good work. And, to be honest, I felt like strangling Nnoitra. xD
Katerina Ane chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Could you please extend this fan fiction, I really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
this is one of my favorite fics BECAUSE.
i really really REALLY hope the author will complete this story !
Walis chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This one is definitely my favorite chapter of the four, so I will leave a glowing review here. *twinkle* I do note that this was written quite a few years ago, and as such is very unlikely to be revisited by its author, but it still deserves commendation!

I acknowledge that while this is the most typical GrimmHime scenario I read in the fanfic universe, it's probably one of the best out of those. There is a smattering of grammatical and typographical errors, however your outstanding and colorful eloquence makes me feel like that is less an unfamiliarity with the English language than it is just minor negligence in proofreading.

You take advantage of my least favorite fact about the Las Noches arc, specifically Aizen's claim that he did not actually kidnap Orihime for her powers, but instead did so to use her as bait. I often try my best to ignore that fact, because it just comes off as convenient plot simplification for Kubo. You, on the other hand, capitalize on it, and I offer kudos for that. And while I do wish you'd given Orihime's power a shred more credit throughout the fic, I LOVE how you brought it to the forefront at the end of chapter 3, where Ulquiorra and Grimmjow face off. The Cuatro's cold acknowledgement that her powers cleanly severed the end of his sword had me grinning.

All in all, really great job. Thanks for contributing to the small world that is GrimmHime!
S chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
It was super good.
Darn you make me repeat myself.
But really.
Omggg when Grimm walked out and left her.
Everything was described perfectly.
No OOC imo, so so happy.
And you could just leave it off here if you want, it is great.
Thank you!
S chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Super amazing. Loved it.
Their fight was great too. Tousen is spicy.
All in all Grimmhimes relationship is saucy and tasty.
Btw I'm not hungry, I just ate... Mmm
S chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
This was so super good and detailed in emotions and evil intentions and how we lie to our own selves and then get tricked and lie again...
So good!
S chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I think this was super good!
euforie chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
update please! :)
Ellechla chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Simply Beautiful. After reading this, it was hard for me to find another story much better than this! Thank you very much and if you ever have the time, please do more! I love them!