Reviews for Nature’s Finest Artwork
marijustmadethis chapter 4 . 2/16
Please write more I love how you write and the story ! Grimmhime fan3
inazuma862 chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
May I add, that I love your writing. Keep up the good work. And, to be honest, I felt like strangling Nnoitra. xD
Katerina Ane chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Could you please extend this fan fiction, I really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
this is one of my favorite fics BECAUSE.
i really really REALLY hope the author will complete this story !
Walis chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This one is definitely my favorite chapter of the four, so I will leave a glowing review here. *twinkle* I do note that this was written quite a few years ago, and as such is very unlikely to be revisited by its author, but it still deserves commendation!

I acknowledge that while this is the most typical GrimmHime scenario I read in the fanfic universe, it's probably one of the best out of those. There is a smattering of grammatical and typographical errors, however your outstanding and colorful eloquence makes me feel like that is less an unfamiliarity with the English language than it is just minor negligence in proofreading.

You take advantage of my least favorite fact about the Las Noches arc, specifically Aizen's claim that he did not actually kidnap Orihime for her powers, but instead did so to use her as bait. I often try my best to ignore that fact, because it just comes off as convenient plot simplification for Kubo. You, on the other hand, capitalize on it, and I offer kudos for that. And while I do wish you'd given Orihime's power a shred more credit throughout the fic, I LOVE how you brought it to the forefront at the end of chapter 3, where Ulquiorra and Grimmjow face off. The Cuatro's cold acknowledgement that her powers cleanly severed the end of his sword had me grinning.

All in all, really great job. Thanks for contributing to the small world that is GrimmHime!
S chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
It was super good.
Darn you make me repeat myself.
But really.
Omggg when Grimm walked out and left her.
Everything was described perfectly.
No OOC imo, so so happy.
And you could just leave it off here if you want, it is great.
Thank you!
S chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Super amazing. Loved it.
Their fight was great too. Tousen is spicy.
All in all Grimmhimes relationship is saucy and tasty.
Btw I'm not hungry, I just ate... Mmm
S chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
This was so super good and detailed in emotions and evil intentions and how we lie to our own selves and then get tricked and lie again...
So good!
S chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I think this was super good!
euforie chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
update please! :)
Ellechla chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Simply Beautiful. After reading this, it was hard for me to find another story much better than this! Thank you very much and if you ever have the time, please do more! I love them!
Rinrikapyon chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Oh my word I must say that this story of yours is really fine-detailed and job!Please Keep it up :D
I want more of these *o*
LOVE chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I love where this is going! Please write another chapter!
PsychoticKhaotic chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Best. Grimmjow. Fanfiction. EVER.

I logged in through my phone (which is a complete and utter pain in the ass by the way) just to tell you this.
It doesn't matter WHO you paired him with, it would have been brilliant, just for the simple fact that his character is completely spot on, along with every one else. The incredible pacing and fluidity of this story and writing is the icing on the proverbial cake that makes up this delicious GrimmHime pairing. And I tend to not go for this ship, let alone a ship like this carrying a barrel full of lemons. (I tend to be very picky with my citrus, even if it is well written, so congrats.)
It's a shame that the story isn't continued farther than this, but I very much enjoyed this regardless.

Well done!
AnatheDeath chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow. I cannot express how much I love this story. Seriously, this is the embodiment of perfection.
I read this fic a while ago and recently thought of it again. I figured I owe you a review for amazing work you've done... so...
First, you totally managed to make both Grimmjow and Orihime reasonably believable and in character. You explained their motives for unique relationship they shared and I think if Tite Kubo was into smut, this scenario would be very likely. *grins* XD
Next, the descriptions... I mean... god, I'm left speechless and that says something. This is the best written M fic on this fandom, for sure! (*o*) I love how both of them are exploring each other's bodies and their reactions... beautiful, brilliant.
Everything is so well written and breathtaking and excellently done!
I know it was a while since you wrote this but you didn't put 'complete' above so I might just have some hope you will publish one more chapter. Is there any chance for that to happen? I understand this fic was not concentrating on plot but merely exploring a relationship but it would really make my day if you write an Epilogue. If you find any spare time and inspiration, that is...
Much support there,