Reviews for Love's never broken
silly beautiful girl chapter 7 . 1/8
Sigh, I was living this story. . Until Bella have in too easily. . She should be upset and hurt that her family would betray her and she should've voiced that with them, I get that she still loves and miss the Cullens but she shouldn't give in easily and should still give them a "hard time" if not for the misunderstanding at least for the pain they caused her. . The pain she had to endure for ten years without them. That should at least be evident. She should've lashed out with that or even made that known. Believing them, fine but not trusting them.

Just my opinion, I know you're the writer, it's your story and you can write it to your own desire. Just giving you an outsider point of view.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
add more dying of suspence here
wildwriterrr chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
ThatGirlWhoPlaysCoD chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
ThatGirlWhoPlaysCoD chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED IN OVER 7 MONTHS! this story is so unbelivably awsome and you are just abandoning it! why? this makes me SO MAD!
Justchillingandliving chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
pretty cool story
Feenrai chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
Aw! I was just getting into this story when I caught up to where you were! I'm so sad becuase I can see it's been a year and a half since you updated! Oh, how I wish you WOULD finish the story:( But I guess life intervenes, right? I hope someday you get back to finish it though! Thanks for writing such a good story!
Feenrai chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Yay! You brought Bella back!

lol:P Thank you, I can't stand sad endings! I mean, it was a good story, and heartbreaking...but it hurts to much to leave it at heartbreaking! :P
Hey Weirdo chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Aww, too easy.

She was so headstrong, and then all of a sudden "I believe you.."

Bella Fahy chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Update soon. I so wanna read more. I feel sorry for Bella but I also feel sorry for Edward, but he was the one that left in the beggining. Soo... UPDATE!
ayden2408 chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
more i really like this story and i want more
TriGemini chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Sounds like a real intense story.

Well it's obvious that Bella doesn't want to see Edward after everything he's put her through in the past.

Although, Bella has consented to meeting Esme, Carlisle, Alice, Emmett, and even Jasper. Even though, Bella knows that there'll be some unfortunate unpleasantness with her meeting up with Rosalie and Edward. Especially, with him.

Nevertheless, in Bella's mind-she doesn't need to be overly cordial to Rosalie to start with; since, she's always known the vain vampiress, otherwise known as Rosalie Hale-has always been a total bitch to poor innocent human Bella.

So who can blame Bella for not being so anxious to see Rosalie after all these years.

As for, Edward. It'll be quite understandable if Bella isn't so anxious to see Edward after all this time.

Therefore, it won't be surprising if their reunion doesn't go the way, Edward plans it-since it's obvious that Bella is planning to make it very unpleasant for him; seeing as how, it's his own fault that she hates him now.

So, Edward better be prepared for Bella's lack of enthusiasm in seeing him again and her harsh attitude towards him, as well. After all, how does Edward expect Bella to react to seeing him after the way he left her; for her to welcome him back with open arms. If that's true than Edward needs a reality check. Especially, since Edward should remember what supposedly happened to Bella ten years ago, and what caused her to end-up the way, she is presently. That way Edward clearly remembers that he's the one responsible for the path Bella took in the first place, since he was the one who caused her immense pain, to the point, where she no longer wanted to live anymore.

Besides, Edward needs to be reminded that it was due to his stupdity, that he lost Bella to start with. Because of that it shouldn't surprise Edward that a mere explaination on his part-is going to get him back in Bella's good graces, he needs to rethink his strategy. Therefore, it won't be so surprising if Edward resorts to begging Bella for forgiveness. Perhaps to the point, where Edward gets desperate enough to even threaten to end his own life-in order to gain a reaction or attention from Bella.

Because knowing Edward-he'll do whatever it takes to get Bella back and knowing him-he can possibly get very desperate and dramatic in his attempts to win the woman he loves back.

So, I do hope that you continue this story.

Hopefully, looking forward to more. Until then.
ELF-yes i am short chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
damn! this is amazing you better carry on!
Sammicles chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
i love the story so far so please update soon

mlollove chapter 7 . 2/3/2009