Reviews for Dark Planet
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
Uh oh... Please tell me you're gonna continue it!
Asugar chapter 8 . 9/2/2008
Oh no! Please update soon. You can't leave us here with John becoming a black slime eye zombie and the team in jeopardy.
Asugar chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
OH NO! They got Sheppard? I don't know if I can keep reading. The suspense is incredible. Great imagery here. Truly gross.
Asugar chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Sheppard always end up unconscious and being dragged/carried by the bad guys, huh? LOL. I love how you continue to build the tension.
Asugar chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
Another great scary chapter. This story is quite terrifying. I love it.
Asugar chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
Oh no, poor Lorne. I hope he can recover. How Sheppard to sacrifice himself and go alone rather than risk the whole team. This story is so scary.
Asugar chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
I love how in character everyone and their dialogue is, especially for the stress of the situation. You actually made me jump a little with the slimy thing jumping on Rodney. I was in complete sympathy with his freak-out and revulsion. Your writing continues to be very evocative.
Asugar chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Completely creepy. You really set the scene well. Very Mad Max/ Resident Evil I.
Asugar chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Great start. Very foreboding. You've got me all worried for poor Lorne and our team.
Scifan chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Awesome update MrsB. Sorry it took me so long to read. I hope to read more soon. :D
TeylaFan chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
Very exciting! :D I wonder what or who is trying to get inside of the room. And what will happen to the guys, and Teyla up in the shaft. :P

Awesome job MrsB. You do so weel with the angst... ;) Update soon!
Foxyinthecity chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
Great update! I wonder who or what is on the other side of that door. Please update soon!

LOL, the part about Rodney's encounters with Ronon's backside. Too funny! I'm still laughing at that one.
ChaseMe131 chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
OMG, MORE PLEASE!

What a cliff hanger, I need more!

Thank you for sharing your writings with us!
Scifan chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
WOW! MrsB. You do creepy so well. *smiles* I hope you don't make us wait too long to see what happens next. :D You can't leave Shep like that forever. Hee hee.
TeylaFan chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Eww! The black goo stuff sounds so gross! LOL

And that creepy smile on Lorne's face all the time is really scary! Awesome job, loved it and I can't wait to read more of this :D

Wonder what will happen to him. If he'll go crazy and creepy like the rest of them. There has to be a cure though! Right? :P

Update soon, pretty please!