Reviews for Human Again
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 1 . 5/18
So adorable. I loved it!
theicecreambattle chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
i like the fact that Alex doesnt take advantage of Addie when she's feeling down. And I also liked the fact that their first date is not just a rebound thing. :)
ReadingLady chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This is really great!

I had nothing to do and then I found this! Okay, nothing is not true, I should be studying... But screw school! This is so much better! *gg*

I really liked, how Alex showed Addie how to be human again. I love stories in which Alex is really human and not just an evil spawn. And yours is one of those.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
bohemiangirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Well this is just fantastic! I just stumbled accross it randomly and I'm so glad I did because I LOVE it. I wasn't ever an Addison/Alex shipper but I still love this. The way that he made her human again, aww! And I loved how you portrayed Alex as more human than we usually see him on the show. My favourite line was "the one thing I will never get is how Shepherd stopped noticing you." Great stuff!
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Aw! This is amazing! The closet scene is great and the last bit is the best. Thank you for sharing this.
nikkitan89 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
oh! cute! thanks for writing it.
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That was amazing !

Addison deserved better than Derek.. I really don't like him )

Thanks for writing so much addex !
Right Hand Blue chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
this was sexactly what i needed after such a rubbish day of revising for exams! praise be addex!
thegingertwist chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Great Story ! Great writer ! It was just perfect!

Thanks for feeding my addisex appetite !
Reasons Unknown chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
That was so much better than doing homework :) I especially loved the last paragraph, that was awesome writing. Thanks again for keeping addex alive.
Spaniard chapter 1 . 4/7/2008