Reviews for Black Cat Missing
Seylin chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
Alright... I lied. I didn't get to this later this week. I read it all last night. Once I started I just couldn't stop!

I love how you keep all the characters so in character. Florian almost/getting hurt is in each volume and you captured that wonderfully here. Absolutely fantastic.
Seylin chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Just to let you know, I haven't read this yet but I plan on getting around to it sometime this week. I just didn't understand the site you left me in the other reply. ff. net cuts off website links unless spaces are put in. I'd like to catch that site out.
Chairleg01 chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
I love this story. I looked forward to each chapter and hate to see it end. Thanks for writing it.
astraplain chapter 8 . 8/30/2008
Absolutely lovely! A well plotted and exciting story with characters who are spot on. And an absolutely delightful Florian who is not dim or helpless but very much a man who would catch and keep the interest of Ray Balzac Courland. And dear Solomon, who is always much nicer than he might want to be. I hope we see many more of your Gorgeous Carat stories!
Yoru no Kuronue chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
Yay! Bravo! Bravissimo!
VampireDoll666 chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
Very nice, thanks for the chap.
Yoru no Kuronue chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
Oh, the suspense! Please update soon!
Chairleg01 chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter. This is a wonderful story.
florrey chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
That was thrilling, I like Florian to be not so weak and to take the initiative to rescue Laila alone thought I'm not sure if not in the end, he will be the one who has to be rescued... I hope that Solomon and Ray will hurry to save them both.

Nice idea with the hypnotist, that really is the most evident cause for Ray's current state. By the way, he has a funny sounding name even for me and I am german
Chairleg01 chapter 6 . 4/27/2008
What a great chapter! Hypnotists, Florian crawling up a garbage chute and hitting a man with a frying pan, all so original but so very,very good. I love this story.
Chairleg01 chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
Lovely chapter. I enjoyed seeing Florian trying to take care of Laila. Laila's viewpoint was certainly entertaining too! The thought with "France’s most delicate stomach" was perfect.
florrey chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
That was a wonderful chapter. The remark about Florian's stomach was so funny I hope he won't mess up rescuing Laila so that they can both go back to the hotel soon to help Ray to recover.

My deepest respect for Solomon for not taking advantage of Ray's current condition. And you described Ray's confused feelings abouthis loss of memories so well. Can't wait for the next update!
astraplain chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
Yes! That's the Florian we love - the kind hearted, well intentioned man who does what needs to be done regardless. Such a good chapter. But poor Solomon - the man does not handle temptation well. But he is a gentleman and much kinder than perhaps he wants to admit. As far Laila - the best line in the entire chapter is the one about being stuck in a dingy part of London with Florian and his delicate stomach. And can I just mention that it is really nice to see Laila in peril for a change - Florian needed a rest from being rescued all the time! Can't wait to find out what happens next.
florrey chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
Glad you updated so quickly and I liked this chapter very much. The story keeps beeing captivating but due to Florian's sometimes a bit naive manner this chapter was also funny.

I can't await the next, I wonder how they'll manage to find Ray and Solomon.
astraplain chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
*L* Florian still has quite a bit to learn, doesn't he? But he isn't nearly as clueless as he was before meeting Ray. Laila's learning too, it seems. There's a reason Ray keeps Florian around - and it's not just his eyes. He may had led a somewhat sheltered life before but he's far from a vapid, pampered little lord. Thank goodness for Laila, however - there are many things that Florian just doesn't understand yet. Together they make a good pair, even if they don't realize it yet. But however will they find Ray and Solomon now? I really like how you are progressing with this - giving plenty of detail but moving the action along at a good pace. I can't wait for the next chapter.