Reviews for Time Marches On
Bloody Koalas chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
Oh...this is great! I absolutely LOVE how you personify the characters; going in-depth to the people that whose personality haven't quite been built up. Your writing style is beautiful.

anitablakevampirehunter chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Really Good! I like your characterisations! Looking forward to the next post.

Hollie :)
momsboys chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Goos story so far.
achildofthestars chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
I can't believe how much I like this. Everything seems to be right in tune with the characters. I'm looking forward to more.
mountainkangaroo chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Oh my god this is so amazing! I have never seen something so perfectly true to the show, so amazingly in character! Just wow! I love the POV's you've chosen so far, so refreshing than the usual of House. Speaking of House, is something going on? You've got me really intrigued. The case seems really interesting. Seriously this reads just like an episode...a really good episode! Can't wait to read more!
sandstar08 chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
loved the cameron piece a bit more than taub (maybe we're just not close enough to him yet?) but thought they were bth well written. like the parallelism in the lines about when normal ended...
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Really Good! Liked Cameron staring in through the glass of the office, and wishing she was there! More perspectives still to come I hope!

Hollie : )
Kerry-AoD chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
Ooh I spoke to soon. And Im still super interested *waits for the Cuddy bits to find out what she gets*
Kerry-AoD chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Ooh this is different :D I like it. And perfect for distracting me from biology. More soon? :D
24 | « Prev Page 1 2