Reviews for This is Life: New Beginnings
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Is there going to be more?
L.typhoon chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This story is a great sequel!

Keep up the good work!
Foxie Roxie chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I loved This Is Life, I cant believe it was so long ago! This story looks awesome, cant wait to see where it goes xx.
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I like this - I look forward to reading more :)
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
P

HEY babes! I've missed ya! [yah, I know I'm behind on my reviews for One Night-getting there! Promise] But Oohh! How ABSOLUTELY AWESOME to see you continue on with my down right FAVORITE of your fics (Dangerous Aficionado running a close second!) All I had to do was grab the trusty "black binder" to refresh my memory on the ending of "This is Life" and I was wisked away back into that wonderful world of drama, romance, angst and smutterfluff :D -DEAR GAWD what a ride it was! And to anyone out there that decides to read this one [even if you say it's NOT necessary...] I HIGHLY reccommend "This is Life" -I suggest a pitcher of cold beverages(Margaritas or Cosmos will do) and a box of tissues by your side for a PHENOMENAL read!

I must say I'm already greatly l king forward to what you've got in store for them in this one! Oh btw...

YTB!

G :D
stephanieb chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I really really love it that you decided to write a companion to This is Life. I already loved "This is Life" and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love this as well. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Habita chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Hi Andrea!

Im happy you have decided to write a sequel of "This is life". It was one of the first "Bones" fic I read and I will always have a thing for it :-) And chapter 2 will be ALWAYS the sexiest smut I have read.

So, though in my opinion "This is life" was perfect the way it was, I will be happy to read a sequel, because I trust you to do a great job with it ;-)

This first chapter was... beautiful. Simply beautiful :-) I LOVE Booth rambling about names while Brennan seemed so focused on the baby. I remember that "This is life" was one of the few fics in which I truly believed in the idea of a pregnant Brennan.

And what can I say about Grace? "...uncurling her tiny fist and stretching her fingers" I already love her :-)

Thanks for sharing! :-)
danireed chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
that was a great way to start
fanofbones chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
All happy here with New Beginnings...

This is Life was always my favorite, I think, I go back and forth with a few of yours..

I so "heart" you right now with a sweet Booth girl named Grace...how adorable...

Awesome start..can't wait..

fab
DaLiza chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
very cute! nice start. :)
allymcnally chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Very sweet. Though I was kind of hoping for the actual labor scene with Brennan ripping off Booth's hand and cursing him out, lol.
2Bfan chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to see you doing a sequel to "This is Life". TIL was the first multi-chapter Bones story I ever read and it remains one of my favorite all time Bones stories. I think everyone should read TIL! I apologize if I never reviewed chapters. I know that's bad but sometimes I am a little review shy. I even go back and read some of my favorite chapters of TIL.( the chapter in the coat closet is one of my favs)But I promise to review every chapter of this sequel! I can't wait to see what you have in store them and baby Grace. Please, please update soon! :)
raydyanyahoo.ca chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Love it already! I'm looking forward to the series and the prologue is just sweet and perfect :)
dee chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I like it so far. I would love to read more.

Personally, with names like Temperance and Seeley, I could understand their desire to give their child a more traditional name. Although, I think it would have been funny if it took them a few days to figure out a name.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I think that was really, really sweet. The description of Brennan's reaction to her daughter made me feel all warm and fuzzy:)

Great job!