Reviews for SECOND CHANCE
Anime1Boy1Lover chapter 1 . 5/16
third or fourth time I've read this store and Its the only store/fanfic that i remember. It is a truly remarkable store.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
aww love this story so much.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 20 . 11/27/2013
Poor Rodney.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
Awww.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Aww Rondey you ass but he is a cute ass.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
aww Rodney.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
still cant wait for them get together again, been a while since i read this story but I love it so im reading again,
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
aww he is so cute though but great chapter ;3
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Oh Rondey why, but loved this :3
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I Fucking love this story so I am gonna review ever chapter because it deserves more. Amazing oc with and amazing Character.
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 25 . 8/28/2012
I can not belive that this sory only has 21 reviews! It is a great story! I am a mushy person so the only thing that would make it better would be to have her pregnet!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 25 . 1/30/2009
I really liked it. Thanks for writing another great story!
x Varda x chapter 25 . 12/31/2008
Oh, I liked this! Very sensitively handled and a great OC! Thanks
Pixie Ru chapter 25 . 8/15/2008
Wow that was amasing made me cry, rage, smile and lagh it was very well writen!
the ness-ness chapter 25 . 5/13/2008
At first I had doubts about this story. Normally when there is a story that deals with mutants when they aren't in the original storyline, they tend to be bad; and that's how I thought this was going to be.

But then I read it. I got hooked. The origninal character was well written and believable, while the Atlantis characters were wonderfully written and no were where near out of character.

Plus you gave me a whole new reason to hate Kolya...

I loved the way you wrote this. I couldn't stop reading. I'm so glad that I decided to give this story a chance. I would have missed out on something amazing.

~the ness-ness~