Reviews for What To Do?
Ada1229 chapter 10 . 1/30
"Now I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed, or worse, expelled!"
Emperor's New Groove , twice
Plasma
AngelsHalo5713 chapter 5 . 1/4
Warwick Davis
lilacwaffles chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
im going to bed before you get another idea to get us killed- Hermione granger in harry potter and the philosophers stone ( or alchemists stone or sorcerers stone)
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
warwick davis for slytherin
Avalonemyst chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
Awesomeness!
Avalonemyst chapter 14 . 10/11/2015
Love how you've done the characters you've gotten their quirks down pat!
Avalonemyst chapter 13 . 10/11/2015