Reviews for What To Do?
I don't know if I should love you for writing this or hate you for making sirius like this. Sirius is brilliant! Not an annoying brat who sucks his thumb! Arg! Apart from that it was awesome.
Madeleine Stanwa chapter 18 . 10/2
Eezma, The Emperor's New Groove.
Madeleine Stanwa chapter 17 . 10/2
Lucky Hermione pays attention in Herbology.
Madeleine Stanwa chapter 16 . 10/2
She played Madam Narcissa Malfoy. And her name was Helen McCrory.
Madeleine Stanwa chapter 10 . 10/2
Either of you get another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled. chapter 7 . 9/17
I agree with you about the education thing. I had a visual arts teacher who aught the same thing from Grade 1-8. I also missed an entire school year's worth of learning because of French Immersion being pointless.
AstroNeko3000 chapter 18 . 9/18
emperors new groove. nice reference
Right, I honestly cannot finish this story. All you have done is lifted massive portions from the first Harry Potter novel (and likely further novels if I was to continue) and interposed it with your commentary as the characters. This does not constitute an original work nor is it interesting. I thought it might become more interesting, but I am unprepared to stick with this plagiarism.
Lady Artemis chapter 10 . 7/22
Now, I'm going to bed, before either one of you comes up with another clever idea to get us all killed, or worse, expelled.
There's the movie quote, great story so far.
Nyxa Aren chapter 7 . 7/18
Depends on which part you consider the tailbone- a lot people associate it with the Pelvis, consisting of the Ilium, Pubis, and Ischium bones which are fused together. The technical tailbone consists of the coccyx, as well as the sacrum, the coccyx being the lower bone and the sacrum the higher bone, consisting of fused vertebrae.

I am enjoying the story so far, it's a little slow for my usual tastes, but I like the content of the story so I'm good.
CescaLR chapter 10 . 7/8
"Now, i'm going to bed before either of you get another clever idea that could get us killed, or wores - expelled" - Hermione Granger
"She needs to sort out her priorities." - Ronald Weasley

thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 18 . 7/6
Sev's reaction was priceless!
rpattzgirl08 chapter 7 . 7/3
Mrs. Florish chapter 4 . 6/9
How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
Mrs. Florish chapter 3 . 6/9