Reviews for A Time For Us
Lunarius-Chibi chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
I read the entire story before reviewing...kitten. This. Is. Amazing. I loved every twist, every turn and then some. Kinda wish I saw a little hint at 3x4 or some 5x6...but whatever. 1x2 was plenty. w yummy too...I adore the start, middle and end. Love how Zechs came through for our boys at the very end there. Kind of wish Herro had remembered that little fact of a third root before they did that or else there really would be no happy ending here...but, their King became a surprising ally and savior. Way to go Zechs! and Way to go to you too, Jewel-kitten!
Jisa chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
Loved it!
The Animal Monster chapter 18 . 4/19/2011
So...AWESOME! XD I so love this story the pairing is one of the best, deadly cute and sexy X3
Kaylara555 chapter 17 . 12/1/2010

They died together to end the feud between their families...

Heart-breaking...but what could they do?
TempestReign chapter 18 . 7/16/2010
really awesome story!
Ann chapter 18 . 3/8/2010
I love this story, and I'm happy with the way you've twisted the end! Keep up the good work :)
suicidal-sinner chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
that was wonderful! i loved it! :)
hA-UkA chapter 18 . 1/23/2010
Extremely well done. An original use of the Romeo and Juliet plotline.
Jossi-kun chapter 18 . 12/30/2009
lol, this was an awesome story! I'm very glad that you gave them a happy ending instead of a Romeo & Juliet ending. When I 1st started reading I was somewhat afraid of that but I was very pleasantly surprised. Anyways, I loved reading this story so thank you for creating it.
hellzboy chapter 18 . 10/18/2009
Man! i really thought they were gonna die! I am so grateful Zechs is not a forgetful man! XD I love it! It was so passionate really like romeo and juliet only in a more modern futuristic kind of way! XD Love It! Fave!
yuki17 chapter 18 . 6/13/2009
great great story! Love it! and I love duo and heero so much! :)
demon m-chan chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
"eight-day school week"

...umm, lolwut?

other than that, ::still doing 'yay dance':: duo-glompage is so cute. duo at a spa? (in a speedo maybe? y/y? ::drools at thought::) XD duo's very picky I notice and yet not. I dunno...
demon m-chan chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
my reactions to this chapter went along the lines of: gasp! YES. *NO*. ye~s. lol!

“The Science Show? You drop a nuclear warhead on my lap, demand that I get over it in the space of twelve hours, and now you want me to focus on the Science Show? What is /wrong/ with you?”
demon m-chan chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
I'm still in love with this story, I just have to comment on the fact that if heero's sister was only one year apart from damia and they went to the same school, they they most definitely would have met. and since their family's are in blood-feuds, they would have definitely been aware of who the other was, and probably would have caused drama. if heero is supposed to be so smart, he wouldn't assume that they'd never met. other than that, I love how you're building this all up.

(I'm gonna bet that they, the sisters, are actually secert lovers or something)

and now I'm going to sleep and continue this tomorrow if I have time :3
demon m-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I don't have time to read this whole fic right now, but so far the first chapter carries a LOT of potential, I like where it's going, and I can't wait to see where you take this. :D

I will admit though, that I peeked at the epilogue to make sure that they didn't die (or if they did then I would be prepared for it when I got there.) don't worry, I'm gonna read this fic the whole way through.