Reviews for Running Up That Hill
shard silver 2006 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This was truly a fantastic story. I have always found Shadow and excellent foil to Sonic. He truly is the most complex character in the Sonic series and I loved it that Sonic was able to get through to him. I very much enjoyed this story.
Kellie Fay chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Okay crying now! That was good. thanks!
Cavern of memories chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I loved this I really did. I'll admit that its a real challenge to find genuine Sonic and Shadow friendship fics. They were both in character. Shadow is a complex character and you captured his compex nature very well. I awwwed at the end when Shadow called Sonic his friend and the race at the end, yeah just what I expected from them. XD It was awesome.
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow! This was an amazing story! Sonic and Shadow friendship is the best! I loved it.

Nice job writing Shadow and Sonic! Perfectly in character. I really loved this story. You did a great job! You should be proud of yourself. :)
Only Becka chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow, I really liked this, great job! Just one thing: it's Rouge, not Rogue. That's who you meant, right?
The Nadcromancer chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Do you know how hard it is to find Sonic and Shadow friendship fics?

Simply speaking, that was awesomeness, pure awesomeness. :D

*adds to faves*
Avitala chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
that was... just... awesome. GO SHADOW! AND SONIC! XD
Waking Hyde chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Ntaw, that was so sweet! Shadow is truly a complex character, so there's a lot of goody material to write about there, which you did, GREAT!

Yeah, BTW, I think we're way past the point where I'm supposed to bang my head in my desk for forgetting to review, but if you want to, I can do it anyway! ; But I'm so incredibly sorry, even after I said I would do it on monday, I FORGOT it! Baka me...

ANYways, it never ceases to amaze me how you can write those *seemingly* heartless, yet deep characters, such as Shadow and Rika. Often, they are the ones with most on their minds, at least deep and complicated. I feel sorry for Shadow, though, 'cause I've always pondered how it feels to be created by someone as something close to a robot, especially if it was for evil purposes. And Shadow has gone through so much else too. Poor him...

And I loved the small humourous moments like when Sonic leaned on Shadow, or the counting and all that. And even MORE, that you put in the brotherly bond between Sonic and Tails! Heh, you know me:P

Great work, *hugs*!

~Caellie~
RoyalKnightX chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Great, bro! I lurved it. Sonic got thru to him, yayz!

...a race, eh? I wonder if Shadow would still win without those jet-shoes... *random*
PaddysGal chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Great story!
Space-33 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This was cute, rather depressing at the begning but a good friendship oneshot. a few spelling errors, but other than that you did a very nice job :p
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 4/7/2008