Reviews for The Vengeful Vengeance of Schmenjamin Schmarker
Cinomarsh chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
The sweenett shipper thing... It's so true I think I died a little bit
Pikachu9516 chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
OMG! X'D so far I'm laughing myself off my chair. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Can't... Breathe... Ribs... Hurting... Can't... Stop laughing... XD This is SOOOO going to my favs! XD
Depp's-Still-Doll chapter 24 . 12/12/2012
OMG I ONLY JUST FOUND THIS! so happy now :) this is so much better than the sum-up at the end of the previous chapter. i feel bad for sweeney and nellie having to be in all those weird and disturbing fanfics lol but seriously lucy? NOT THE PUPPIES!
MmeEponinePontmercy chapter 24 . 9/12/2011
Hi! So, I'm not really sure why I haven't reviewed this yet! And yes, I realize its been a good... 3 years since the main story was published?

Anyway, just want to say that your fic is AMAZING! It's so funny, I love your sense of humor. My friends and I read this together back when you were first writing this, and we still find ourselves laughing 'til we cry every time we re-read it. This is my go-to story when I need cheering up!

I love Sweeney Todd (obviously), and I love how you picked up on all the little things in the movie that my friends and I made fun of (in a loving way, of course). Also, I love all the random references you made, especially those pertaining to Les Mis (as you might be able to tell from my name :P )

Anyway... sorry for the super long rant, but I just had to let you know how awesome, funny, and genius your story is!

oh, and thanks for the epilogue chapter! that was so cool!

MmeEponinePontmercy
Zxcsdrgbji chapter 24 . 8/7/2011
I loved this. One of the best parodies I've ever read, "all the slash fics I've been forced to do". xD I write Sweeney slash, haha, I knew he'd hate me. Hmm, the razor thing gave me a slight inspiration...thank you! Excellent, awesome, epic story.

Cheers,

Artemis
Zxcsdrgbji chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
xD Anthony is so overemotional, it's hilarious, I can tell this will be completely incredible.

Cheers,

Artemis
Lady Nerd chapter 24 . 5/1/2011
I was almost finished reading, thinking about how it couldn't get any more awesome... and you made a flight of the concords reference.

*bows down before The Author*
WateryCordial chapter 24 . 2/13/2011
AWESOME! really. it is ) well done! i really enjoyed this... hehe, i feel as if i'll quote this along with another parody of sweeney todd whil we rehearse sweeney todd at school... ah, good fun ) well, awesome job! keep writing
Slythermint chapter 24 . 11/3/2010
Just want to let you know that my friend and I (from WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back when this was still only a few chapters long) fully intended to act on our desire to make this into a movie. We spent tons on costumes and props, and even did cast pictures- but then half the cast graduated high-school (myself included) and it kinda fell apart. Maybe we'll end up doing a scene or two over summer, just for kicks...

Will most definitely link you if this happens. :D
Fangirl9001 chapter 23 . 10/30/2010
FABULOUS!
MischiefManagedAndFishCustard chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
I know it’s a parody and you’re probably just doing it for fun without really thinking on it much, but do you realise how terribly fantastic your poetry is? I wish I had half that talent when I’m trying to write serious poetry!

“I find him or her so attractive” – yeah, you’re my new best friend. Oh, and with the first chapter, when you mentioned he looked like Kiera Knightly – HELL YES. My sister and I had an argument the other day, she was saying he looks like Scarlett Johansen, and I was saying Kiera.

Oh my God, you ruined my innocence. I totally didn’t get what “other retractable cane” meant until Anthony said he’d throw up forever. OH MY GOD.

You totally mentioned Percy Shelley. Awe. Some.
MischiefManagedAndFishCustard chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Love the flashback scene. And the fact that Sweeney tried to leave subtly. Sorry…My reviews aren’t that profound…They’ll probably just be a bunch of “lol’s”.

Hehe about the pie slithering off the plate.

Love Lucy’s poem, purely because it was hilarious and reminds me of bad fanfiction that people actually write…

The slight on the fifth Harry potter book was awesome.
MischiefManagedAndFishCustard chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
YES! I found this story again! Okay, sorry about weirding you out, but I just remember thinking this was hilarious and I've spent all morning trying to find it again. It still makes me laugh far more than it should.
Defying.Expectations chapter 24 . 8/11/2010
Oh gosh. This has got to be the best parody I've ever read. I don't remember ever laughing so much while reading something. xD I apologize for not reviewing chapter by chapter . . .I was just too caught up in the story. Excellent job!
Queen of Stuff chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I feel the pain of having googly eyes..(sob). But this is meaty-est thing since cannibalism.

...mmm, pass the neck.