Reviews for The Vengeful Vengeance of Schmenjamin Schmarker
Depp's-Still-Doll chapter 12 . 9/8/2008
that's hilarious! "I got the nail polish you wanted." I'm curious now. what color nailpolish did mr. todd want? also, it's so crazy, i think every one is drunk in this scene...especially mr. todd
MrsMargeryLovett chapter 12 . 9/8/2008
I would be a flower who kills other flowers with it's thoughts

That's my new msn name after reading this! Sums him up perfectly, really. Thank you for this lovely piece! So glad you finally updated
Lamia of the Dark chapter 12 . 9/8/2008
Falling Stardust chapter 12 . 9/8/2008
I demand the career change and deaths you promised me! Otherwise, TO THE GALLOWS WITH YOU! :)Update Quick.

-Fallng Stardust
Salamara chapter 12 . 9/8/2008
Ha ha ha - I've missed this story so much! Brilliant - especially the 'It's all very dramatic', lol

Update soon.
Obscure Bird chapter 12 . 9/7/2008
Dragon's top hat chapter 12 . 9/7/2008
because all murders who want to not get caught should pant "DIE!" on their tools. lol nice chappy _
Sarah1281 chapter 12 . 9/7/2008
"Death first!" Lol...
Marzi chapter 12 . 9/7/2008
He did fix that chair pretty damn fast in the film xD

Did he take the nail polish form her.. or does he carry aournd a bucket of paint wherever he goes?
TheDreamChaser chapter 12 . 9/7/2008
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 12 . 9/7/2008
Yay! I love random singing.

"I don't think we'd have much in common." Lol, yeah right!
Yaoi4Shelaguuuuu chapter 11 . 8/27/2008
This is hilarious! Keep up the good work!
bananasrokk chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
lol so the other night i'm watchin TV with the fam...and On The Town comes on... and i jumped off the couch and i was like "OMG! That's It! That's it!" and i started singing along to the words...only problem was, i was singing "the filth is up and the decency's down"... a little embarrasing but whatever.

this is addictive, update soon Pleease!
Glaphyra chapter 11 . 8/22/2008

I eagerly await more and bow to your wondrous humour.

Falling Stardust chapter 11 . 8/13/2008
Ooh, strange and unsatisfying summaries of the next chapter! one of my favorite Sweeney Todd parodies ever. Lots of randomness, especially with the dialogue.

-Falling Stardust