Reviews for Nuclear Frustration
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Ah, good old rant fics. One thing though, I doubt the aliens could even catch a human disease.
bdun chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
i agree with Lieutenant Von Sonzos' recommendations. i have seen the gameplay footage, a real nuke would wipe out the whole battlefield.
Yoshomo chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
There is nothing more to be said. These field reports say it for me.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I can only imagine the effects on an Ebola outbreak upon the cursed Zerg. Excellent work! Quite entertaining.
Grey Pezzola chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Ha! Loved it! Zergs with Black Death... Dead in a few days! That would be an easy way to get them done for!
MobyDickAteMeLeg chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This is very "foul" hilarious. One of the funniest StarCraft humor fanfics I've read in a long time. I agree, alongside Infested Terrans, Battle Cruisers, and mind controlling enemy workers, I always thought nukes were an immensely useless waste of space. Nukes today are probably at least a thousand times stronger than those "poppycock" little things in the game. Great job.
Clockwerk133 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Good, very good! You proven that nukes are not worth their weight in uranium.
Hawki chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Nice! Nukes are often more trouble than they're worth and you expressed that fact more than adequatly. Great job.
Quirel chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Funny. Very funny.

The only change I would recommend is using bold or italics in the report titles.