Reviews for Just Around The Corner
AnilCadz91 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
I like how well Veronica and Logan are doing even if there are still jealousy issues XD! And what a way to send the message about being together XD! Pretty hot and fantastic XD! Logan and Veronica being so hot for each other and going at it at such a public space, is pretty hot, but having them this Mike guy caught them is pretty funny XD! At the very least he now knows that V is only interested in Logan :D! Great smutty and fluffy fic :D!
labroussard chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Hot and hilarious. I loved it.
Bondopoulos chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
You are not a native speaker? I would have never known! So impressed.
Lady Greenwood chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Omg hot stuff ! Xx
Natskl chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This was hot!
Jellicoe chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Liked the fic but please can you type 'something' fully each time. Its really annoying to read sth all the time. Thanks
phalangesbyfive chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Really steamy. and really good ]
xosummerxo chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This was a good story/chapter.
leslucids chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
OMG that was freakin awsome! i love ones like this and u wrote it so well GOOD BLOODY JOB! hope u write more!
MissBell29 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I. LOVE. YOU!

But i guess you knew that, right?:P This was seriously hot. And its all mine. Whats up w you guys? You keep giving me fics. Am i that good? lol.

I loved Logan being so posessive, that was actually all sorts f sexy. And i loved that Veronica was the one that iniciated things.

The dirty talk is truly apreciated hehe. I liked all the kinky aspects of doing "it" in a place where someone can walk in on them any minute :D.

And Hey! i did remember that i had asked for smut at a club. Eventually.:p

You can oficially stop saying "i suck at writing smut". And im glad ;P

Thanks for this. I cant wait for the next one :)

Thanks for knowing what i like!