Reviews for Last wish: Granted
A Kitten Named Daisy chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
I love how you wrote that. It made me happy that they both survived, and it was a really logical way of doing it.
brookesk1977 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Excellent! I loved it!
Queen Of Slayers chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
This was pretty awesome! :')

I love it, I've been dying to find happy endings to thee Matrix trilogy, I was just about ready to burst into tears when tha main characters died, and this made me feel so much better.

You rockkkk :3

Goomba chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Let's just say I prefer this ending to that which was the movie. I too believe that meanial things like mending a damaged human body are things that the machines would be good at. The emotion was very real and well written though the end, the furthering of the story sure could use a little more depth/development. Overall, I liked it. Thanks.

Cheers Jen
Goomba chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
*3rd Page mark.
Aswen chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
I love this! It was a brilliant story! Sad, funny, cute at times and perfectly in character!
Sanzi chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This one is one of the nicest post-revs AU stories I've read. It could need some work on the text structure, but otherways than that, I love this one) It's cute, sweet, and a suitable lenght to keep me reading through the entire chapter without skipping large parts of them. I'm hooked on it, simply. This one is going into my favourites, no doubt! )
LittleLurker chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
Wow, nice story! Can't believe, I didn't review this the first time, I read it... sorry. I really liked how you brought them both back with the help of the machines - real peace - sounds good to me. Please write some more.

Cheers, D.
This is the Matrix chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
Beautiful! Simply fantastic! The ending was flawless~

Yes, my thirst for Neo/Trinity love has been quenched

Red Queen forever chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
Ah, beautiful! I really like it.

Good job.

RQF
hpfan87 chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
AH! No! It was so good and then you ended it! No!

*cries*

I loved it!

Please write more, even if it's a different story!
This is the Matrix chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
I think your forgot that Trinity can't see his eyes. They're mangled and covered by a blindfold. Or maybe I missed something...

Either way, very good. Perfect detail and I eagerly await more.
Mei-Lin200 chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
omg this is starting to get so good... keep up the fabby work x
hpfan87 chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
I like it very much. It was a lot of description, but good description. Update again soon please!
This is the Matrix chapter 3 . 4/15/2008