Reviews for Sakuno and Ryoma's date?
This is likely to be about 7 years too late, as you wrote this in december 2009, but I figured I wanted to give some feedback anyway. I read the first version from april 2008 first, and although it was obvious that your English wasn't very strong, it was an enjoyable read. The rewritten one impressed me, however. Your vocabulary had increased substantially, your writing style has evolved, and your flow is great. I really like it. Thanks!
Jonainah chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
Awesome Can you Please Continue it? Please *Puppy Eyes*
sasusakuxryosakuxsetsufeldt chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
conti conti
kawaii ne chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
i loved both chappies! ahh, how they both are embarassed... "YOUNG LOVE!"
Alex1120 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I should add not some but a lot more
Diamond Skull chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I really like this story alot. not to be mean or anything i liked chapt.2 alot better than 1. keep making more of RyoSaku fanfics. I have 1 question and that is did sakuno ever buy shoes to go with her dress or does she already have them?
Lavender chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
What a njce story perfect for the novel prize
XxsakunoxX chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
omg you have to write more i couldnt take my eyes of reading it!
RedSoccerBall10 chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
I LOVE THIS IS SO MUCH! I MEAN SO MUCH!

There was only a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but over all I loved it!
RedSoccerBall10 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I ABSOULOUTLY LOVED THIS! PLEASE ADD MORE! I'm not so good at spelling either. Hehehehe
poems2songs chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
nice story... really liked both... ryoma and sakuno are just cute together... good job... great work!
pandas429 chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
really only a one shot? [ ! oh and please update the other stories i'm dyin to know what happens next.

oh and this newer version i better than the old KUDOS
EnternalFireWithin007 chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
wow update please.
nicklaus mak wei xuan chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
hohoho... they are so cute! the sempai are always like that.
LunaxXmoongoddessXx chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
awe, that was so cute.. _ it would be better if u make it a story, the match, getting together, the reason for dressing up or party.. Great fic though