Reviews for Think Quietly and Carry A Big Stick
MoonArrow chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This was really amusing. That poor telepath. I loved the nicknames too.
Megknsis chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Very original and OMFG It. Was. Awesome. I loved laughing my way through this fic (and raising my eyebrows. Naughty, naughty boys...)
Favorite quotes include, "Why couldn't people deal with their hidden desires and carnal lusts AT HOME? When there weren't any telepaths to go smacking upside the head with stray thoughts?"
"...when Inferno is raining fire and brimstone down on the school because Captain Buff forgot their anniversary again, I will proudly declare an 'I told you so'."
"I'm glad someone found this funny; I was going to be stuck with Horny and Hornier for the next six months and it was all my own damn fault."
WitchVela chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
that was really funny. loved your original character a lot. nice idea.
Abandon Structure chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Definitely worth a chuckle or two. Very nicely written.
Joreleroo chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
that was so funny and yay, the two found out about each others' feelings!
boothandboneslove chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I found that highly amusing.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That inspiration struck gold! I was rolling on the floor laughing my head off. I love the telepath and how you developed her character. She definitely seems alive and in flesh :). Would not mind "hearing" from her again :). Ending was hilarious LMAO
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I peed my pants from laughing so hard!
Hackthecatboy chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Grate story keep up the good work
London Romance chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
That...was probably one of the funniest and greatest things I've ever read. Finally, some RST - RESOLVED Sexual Tension. Everyone knows we need more of that. Great job! :)
beginningxofxthexend chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
It was awesome, amazing and amusing as all hell! :D

I love the point of view, the way she's just an ordinary super and so human and real (what I mean is that she's human and not some larger than life Mary-Sue). I also like Craig and his laid-back nature :)

The basic idea is fun but the way you wrote it made it all funnier. Being a telepath really isn't all fun and games x)

I loved the descriptions on visualising Warren and Will. They were the perfect lenght (even though in all honesty I'm a perv and would have wanted more and in more detail ;) )

Oh, and the nick names! How could I forget the nick names! They were AWESOME. And damn hilarious :D I especially loved all the ones you gave Layla. They fit ;)

What else, what else, what else...? Damn, you've gotten me all messed up! This was just so super awesome that I'm way too exited to think of anything coherent to say :D

I LOVED IT. And I'm so glad and happy that you wrote it and shared it with us. So THANK YOU!
BeautifulDreamer20 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
that was freakin awesome, I loved it. I don't know if you ever watch youtube, but I do a series on there called A Stronghold ON Peace, i't doing pretty well and I'm getting some awesome feed back, os I thought you might like it. PS My screenname on youtube is BeautifulDreamer20.

Seth
Hyper hangover chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
This was amazing! I love the telepath girl! I'm so gonna make an icon that says stop punching me in the face with your thoughts! This is brilliant. I love you. thank you for this peice of awesome!
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
lol! loved it! MAKE MORE!
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
It was a good thing I visited the bathroom before reading. Had me in stitches. Thanks for sharing!